Okay.. so I am a new owner of S3 so I apologize if this is a stupid question but I've been trying for an hour or so and can't figure out and i'm getting frustrated haha..

I just dropped my S3 and it broke and unfortunately I wasn't insured so I bought a new one.. one problem, you know how you can create typing memo's inside S Memo, on my old phone I somehow was able to drag one of the memo's (made inside of S Memo) onto my home screen by itself then enlarge it to fit the whole screen. For some odd reason I can't move the memo out of S memo onto my homescreen. Help please? thanks!
    09-27-2012 02:50 AM
    Anyone please?
    09-27-2012 04:55 AM
    If you're talking like the sticky pad on the desktop on Win7, I've been looking for something like that for a while but with no luck.

I wanted a widget that I can directly type on on the home screen, without having to open up an application for it.
    09-27-2012 09:58 AM
    I was able to get the memo on the home screen by adding the S Memo widget (Applictions -> then click widgets at the top) to the homescreen and something I did got the memo to display but I don't know what. I created a second memo and tried getting that one to display but it still shows the first memo and I can't figure out what to do to change it, but at least this might be a helping start for you? I use AK Notepad instead of S Memo, so I'm not too knowledgeable about it.

Rev.
    09-27-2012 10:15 AM