Nova Launcher Prime on sale!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
this is 2nd hand info so dont thank me but its $0.25 or ?0.25 just now so go get it ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

xxilikericexx

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Wasnt sure if I really wanted Nova since im using golauncher right now and loving it. But for only 25 cents Im definitely grabbing it. Bought a few games also during this sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wasnt sure if I really wanted Nova since im using golauncher right now and loving it. But for only 25 cents Im definitely grabbing it. Bought a few games also during this sale.

im in exact same situation mate. love Go but il see what i can do with Nova some time im bored :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I was freaking stoked since I was trying to find an excuse to buy it at full price and well for a quarter call it a done deal. I also picked up a few other things mostly games, but I grabbed HD widgets and since I had everything setup on Nova oy made it that much easier.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol my girl emptied my account today so i cant take advantage of anythin else lol grr.
what i dont get is that the sale is ?0.25 here (over $0.40) lol so unfair! :)

when does the sale end and is it like different apps each day or what?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
basicly i think it has all the functions of Go Launcher which is free but is lighter and faster?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Nova Launcher is ICS based so runs smoother than GO Launcher. Also doesn't have as much bloat since they're not pushing their other products... Sale is over now.

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
basicly i think it has all the functions of Go Launcher which is free but is lighter and faster?

This is fairly accurate. But I think go launcher has more themes tho. I can be mistaken :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nova Launcher is ICS based so runs smoother than GO Launcher. Also doesn't have as much bloat since they're not pushing their other products... Sale is over now.

what happens when we get JB lol? :)

....sale over :( grr did it end at midnight or what? theres been cash sittin in my ladys purse when it could have been in my account lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This is fairly accurate. But I think go launcher has more themes tho. I can be mistaken :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

i dont use themes anyway really, just the icon packs :)

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I also purchased it, so I can give it a try one of these days. I've been using Apex since I got my S III. The recent update to Apex finally added the ability to modify the amount of icons in the columns and rows in the app drawer. I can now have 5 items per column instead of 4. A minor quibble, yes, but it still irritated me. It required me to scroll more when rolling through my app drawer.

Now, I'm a happy camper. :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
hey GK, do the dock icons in Apex also have a secondary function? (for example, on my sms icon, if i glide my finger up the icon, it takes me to Gmail)

and does anyone know if nova prime does this as well as bein able to hide/show the status bar with gestures?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
hey GK, do the dock icons in Apex also have a secondary function? (for example, on my sms icon, if i glide my finger up the icon, it takes me to Gmail)

and does anyone know if nova prime does this as well as bein able to hide/show the status bar with gestures?

Yes they both do all of that. You can actually assign 2 gestures do a swipe up or down in an app will do. Must have the pro version though

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got around to installing this... glad I picked it up on sale... really digging the swipeable dock, and the folders... far nicer than TouchWiz's offering.... (sayonnara "Folder Open, Folder Closed". :p)

Also nice to have a landscape homepage while in the truck. :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes they both do all of that. You can actually assign 2 gestures do a swipe up or down in an app will do. Must have the pro version though

soooo Apex payed or Nova payed?? which is faster and which has more icon packs available?
and do they both have settings backup?

xxilikericexx

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Purchased Nova Prime during the sale. One thing I hate on it so far is having to go into the launcher settings to manage my folders and that even though an app is already in a folder, it still shows in the app drawer. I would have to hide the app so it doesnt show in the app drawer. Wish the folder management was like GoLauncher. Still playing around with it and so far thats my only quirk.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Purchased Nova Prime during the sale. One thing I hate on it so far is having to go into the launcher settings to manage my folders and that even though an app is already in a folder, it still shows in the app drawer. I would have to hide the app so it doesnt show in the app drawer. Wish the folder management was like GoLauncher. Still playing around with it and so far thats my only quirk.

lol its things like that that put me off wasting time on it man... ;)
...wish Go would just release a payed for launcher without the bloat.. id buy it in an instant,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay