01-20-2013 10:30 AM
42 12
tools
    Im sure it could be programmed if someone hacked into the app though, but it would have to be that image though
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-05-2012 01:54 PM
    Looks very cool.. I wonder if there will be other images in the future it could alter since it's always nice to have an app that has ongoing fun in store Very cool though.
    10-05-2012 02:00 PM
    someone should program an app that uses peoples iphone as the anchor image and shows a turd lol

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    smooth4lyfe and bdmridgback like this.
    10-05-2012 02:06 PM
    someone should program an app that uses peoples iphone as the anchor image and shows a turd lol

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    Somebody really needs to do that!!!

If someone's iPhone is laying on the table and you open up the "iPhone turd" app and shoot it with the camera it will show a big huge pile of sh*t sitting on the table!!!!!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!"

Cone on....someone please!!!!

Sent from my Innovative Galaxy S3
    smooth4lyfe and funkylogik like this.
    10-06-2012 10:18 AM
    hope a dev sees this lol.
    id post the idea in the apps forum but that place seems dead........

10-08-2012 08:56 PM
    There is a company in Bangkok, Thailand, that has been doing this for a while for iPhone and iPad... they have even embedded video into newspapers, sort of like what you would expect in Harry Potter... the company is called Click Connect Co Ltd...The typical applications are, Property Floors Plan that pops up in 3D, embedded video, Automotive.... Pretty awesome, wouldn't surprised if it wasn't these guy responsible for the one in this thread, they did it for Ferrari at the Bangkok Motor Show...

Rasta4i
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-08-2012 10:25 PM
    Best "practical" AR app I have come across yet:
    Sudoku Solver!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...51bGwsMSwyLDNd
    Worked on several expert level puzzles I tried it on.
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-09-2012 03:12 PM
    Just think about when Google gets augmented reality for maps/earth. Scanning landmarks and Google spewing out information. Will be sick
    funkylogik and smooth4lyfe like this.
    10-09-2012 06:57 PM
    ive played around with Layar but havnt really found much of interest.
    i know you can draw virtual graffiti on buildings etc that can be seen by AR but who's really gona see em...

10-09-2012 10:52 PM
    my friend made a demo for android app, but i don't have the link. And if you want to see, I can send it to you by mail.
    10-11-2012 03:16 AM
    I would be interested to see the demo android app.
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-11-2012 11:51 AM
    I would be interested to see the demo android app.
    ditto

10-11-2012 11:58 AM
    ditto

third times the charm right

Add me to the list
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-12-2012 12:53 AM
    Here is the greatest AR app available. A plug in for SketchUp for use with 3D Warehouse models. Possibilities are limitless. I'm starting to see that video realistic animation is achievable. Interactive avatars will populate the AR space, and with the glasses, that's going to be a TRIP.

This is some early work I did.
    KreepyKen likes this.
    01-19-2013 01:17 PM
    I am surprised no one has mentioned the possibilities for "Playboy" to utilize this, just think of the application for this.
    01-19-2013 02:57 PM
    I am surprised no one has mentioned the possibilities for "Playboy" to utilize this, just think of the application for this.
    That is actually genius. Not kidding. There is real money to be made there.
    Ricky Babalu likes this.
    01-19-2013 11:34 PM
    That is actually genius. Not kidding. There is real money to be made there.
    This is an old thread, but I had not seen it. Just surprised no one had thought of that application, wish I had the "no how" to develop an app.
    01-20-2013 10:30 AM
42 12