Sometimes when I start a call on Speakerphone and then turn it off, the speaker remains activated for about 10 seconds before actually turning off. Doesn't happen all of the time, but happens enough to be annoying. Anyone else experience this issue?

Also, what about the voice commands? When the phone rings and I want to answer by voice, most times I'll say "answer" 3 or 4 times and nothing happens. so, I'll quick grab the phone and manually answer it. Or, if I try to speak to the music player, that's really hit or miss. When I tell the clock to "snooze" or "stop," that usually works fine...rarely glitches. And the camera works by voice everytime I try it. But, trying to answer the phone or directing the music player (by voice) rarely works. Anyone else have this struggle?
    10-03-2012 08:47 PM
    think the problem is that your ringtone and music are drowning your voice out mate.
    i have same problem with speaker phone.. sometimes it just wont switch off

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-05-2012 03:08 PM
    Sounds like my wife - she never listens to me either.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-05-2012 03:46 PM
    Sounds like my wife - she never listens to me either.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    least we can mute, switch off, customise and best of all, turn on vibrate on our s3 mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-05-2012 05:34 PM
    think the problem is that your ringtone and music are drowning your voice out mate.
    i have same problem with speaker phone.. sometimes it just wont switch off

Thanks for responding. Glad I'm not the only one with the speakerphone issue. As for the ringtone/music drowning me out. You might be right. I'll turn the volume down a bit and see if that improves it. But I think it sucks that I might have to do that. Oh well. Can't expect perfection!
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-06-2012 12:11 AM