Here's even more evidence of bias with the jury foreman in the patent case. Failing to disclose information during jury selection is a bad thing.

Conflict of interest should get this thrown out.

Samsung Moves To Throw Out Jury Verdict In Apple Patent Case – Reveals Evidence of Jury Foreman’s Bias
    lesorkim likes this.
    10-04-2012 07:12 AM
    yeah i woke up to that news.... disgraceful eh!

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-04-2012 07:28 AM
    yeah i woke up to that news.... disgraceful eh!

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    It should be easily thrown out, but given the fact that Apple is worth so money in the US, I have my doubts. Just think what having the verdict thrown out would mean for Apple's stock? Their stock already dipped after the Apple Maps fiasco. Their market capitalization would take a hit, albeit not as big on the one Samsung took.
    10-04-2012 07:40 AM
    Well at least it didn't say he was being bribed by Apple. But I do hope the verdict gets thrown out because of this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    10-04-2012 07:41 AM
    It should be easily thrown out, but given the fact that Apple is worth so money in the US, I have my doubts. Just think what having the verdict thrown out would mean for Apple's stock? Their stock already dipped after the Apple Maps fiasco. Their market capitalization would take a hit, albeit not as big on the one Samsung took.
    exactly. think thats why apple win so many cases in US and not elsewhere, its a US company and pumps a lot of money into the country by using cheap labour in developing nations

10-04-2012 08:51 AM
    Everyone knows the jury foreman was biased. How else can one interpret his comment that his revelation came when he sat down and thought, "How would I defend MY patents?". At that point it was no longer about who's right or wrong but solely about Apple protecting their patents from big bad Samsung. His revelation wasn't, "How do I determine if patents were infringed upon or not", he clearly took the side of the plantiff based on his feelings of if this were to happen to him.

If it's not thrown out, which it may very well get thrown out, Sammy will appeal anyway.

Rev.
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-04-2012 12:08 PM
    Yeah I read about this too...I knew there was some bias going on with thi
    10-04-2012 12:13 PM
    My worry is that Apple will be granted the sales ban of the Galaxy line phones. The verdict will eventually get tossed and a new trial ordered,. but by then Apple will have crippled Samsung's US operations and basically achieved what they wanted anyway.
    10-04-2012 03:33 PM
    sweet

http://thenextweb.com/shareables/201...o-the-talking/

10-04-2012 03:45 PM
    Well Apple should have that about that BEFORE it went on with this bull lawsuit and then had the jury foreman hold back evidence for them so they could win. It's their own fault, they played dirty and they should take the consequences. And I would say that about any company doing this.
    10-04-2012 05:05 PM