Which do you prefer Blue or White S3????

Which color do you prefer and why?

• Total voters

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I preferred the white over the slate but already had to return two whites due to issues overheating and a destroyed sim slot. I now have a date and pleased with it.

"may the odds be in your favor"

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I definitely went with the white one, After I saw the blue one it just looked to goofy playlike compared to the white version.
Plus I threw a black case on it and it looks nice to see the white of the SGSIII underneath.

I do have a question..what color headphones come with the pebble blue one?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
white as well as far as i know.
wish mine were black, theyre nice earbuds but my sony phone ones were better and black and had one wire longer so they could hang round your neck. unfortunately they dont work on samsung grr :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Love my white but I do have the below case on it...from the front you see the white of the face but then the black and white of the tpu case. My husband does think the white is girlie...told him I'd get him a full on manly case when i pass it to him....after i get my Note 2 :)View attachment 39780

Do you have a link to this case?

I definitely went with the white one, After I saw the blue one it just looked to goofy playlike compared to the white version.
Plus I threw a black case on it and it looks nice to see the white of the SGSIII underneath.

I do have a question..what color headphones come with the pebble blue one?

White headphones come with the pebble blue one.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Would it look bad or tacky if I put the Pebble Blue flip cover case on my white S3? I can't decide if it would look good or not....

It doesnt look tacky a buddy of mines has this setup, pretty sweet. When you open the case you see the white brilliance shining.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I chose white without question. I always liked the white iPhone because I thought it looked cleaner, and was different. I have a giant Otter Box defender on it, anxiously awaiting the new S3 Element case though. Thought the pebble blue is different, I agree with others that said it looked a little more purple. I didn't really want a purple phone to be honest. But a metallic grey like the Note II, would have been the sweet spot.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I bought the white. It is my first white device. I went this route because in the store I thought the blue looked funny from different angles or depending on the light. Also the center button was like a different color that stood out. Sometimes I regret it just out of curiosity and wanting change. Would be cool if we could switch phone colors like how some of us switch ROMs. The blue is also very unique and signature Galaxy S3. But overall I like my white. I see some guys carrying the white so I do not feel too bad about carrying a "girly" color. Also, it has not gotten dirty or anything like that since it is glossy. And I feel like the white might hide scratches.

8er

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
The white's light bleed is annoying. Example is a red notification light has a very girly pink halo. A pink halo you see the whole time the phone charges. Light bleeds at the menu and back button, again producing a halo not present on the blue phone.

The home button does look purple under some lighting as does the frame on the blue phones. I have it in a TPU case and the purpleish frame is out of view.

Blue has zero light bleed at the notification light, zero at the menu and back button. No pink halos.

datastar

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I had a hard time choosing blue or white at the store; both look really good. I decided on the blue because I felt it was more of a man's phone then the white. After seeing someone with the white I kindof wish I picked the white. With all the goodness built in the GS3, either is a good pick.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The white's light bleed is annoying. Example is a red notification light has a very girly pink halo. A pink halo you see the whole time the phone charges. Light bleeds at the menu and back button, again producing a halo not present on the blue phone.

The home button does look purple under some lighting as does the frame on the blue phones. I have it in a TPU case and the purpleish frame is out of view.

Blue has zero light bleed at the notification light, zero at the menu and back button. No pink halos.

you can switch the charging light off in settings mate (i did it on the 1st night lol) and use light flow app (if it works on your version) to make notification LEDs really dark and any colour
also we dont really need the menu and back button LEDs do we? phone looks much better without them, i switched them off after like a day ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
White,it looks alot better. I love black phone and never had a white phone appeal to me untill i had my one x then the s3. Sticking to white for a while lol.

Sent from my S3:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze