My Friend just got a Galaxy Note 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1349759023007.jpg
thats not as big a difference as i expected man. thought the n2 would be well into the 6***s
i would REALLY like the n2 as a 2nd phone though if i was rich ;)

ps, how did i miss those results on 1st page lol????
i blame the :beer:
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Madness87

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
My friend in the UK ran quadrant and got well over 6500... It's really a beast. The only problem is the size. I've already found the Galaxy s3 to be somewhat larger than I actually need at times, don't see myself with the Note 2 and using it for calls regularly or taking it in and out of my jeans pocket. It's a really nice phablet though. 5.5" screen, quad-core with 2 gb ram, LTE and the new s-pen is very precise.

Would I recommend anyone trading in their GS3 to get it? No, you'd be a fool to do so, unless you want the extra screen real estate. It may be better than the Galaxy s3 at a lot of things, but it's incremental, I'd advise waiting, especially as the Android market is about to get increasing competition. We're seeing the HTC OneX+ coming, the LG Optimus G, the LG Google Nexus, and the HTC DLX. My personal preference would be the HTC DLX, which will be 5" Super LCD2, 1.5 to 2 gb RAM, HTC superb build quality, 12 megapixel camera, and the quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro with LTE which will most likely beat the Exynos Quad that is in the Note 2.

If you can't wait, by all means get it, but the Note 2 isn't the beast I thought it would be.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I have a Verizon s3 and I plan on using another lines upgrade to get the note and put it on my line and hand Down my gs3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

T.Barnhart

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the note 2 as soon as it comes to Sprint. I got the S3 as a consolation prize for the original note not coming to Sprint. The S3 is an amazing phone, but I want the note. So my husband will be getting my S3 and I willl be using his upgrade to get my Note 2.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the note 2 as soon as it comes to Sprint. I got the S3 as a consolation prize for the original note not coming to Sprint. The S3 is an amazing phone, but I want the note. So my husband will be getting my S3 and I willl be using his upgrade to get my Note 2.

Yup, your comment sums up my feeling too. I love my S3, but I really wanted the original Note. My wife is getting my S3, and I'll finally have my Note (2)!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

can tell who wears the trousers in your house lol :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i know lol. did you see my avatar of me in a lovely pink dress lol?