any GOOD custom statusbar app for s3 (non-rooted)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
what i want is to change colour of time, maybe make it bolder, and remove stock battery icon and signal bars BUT keep 3rd party icons that i like (Battery Notifier in my case)
ive checked out a few just by searchin "status bar" in playstore but they either crash a lot or totaly put a skin over the stock statusbar hiding BN :(
is skinning over the stock statusbar the only realistic non-root option for a dev?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I believe omega status bar works without root

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I believe omega status bar works without root

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

How have you managed to keep your notifications with omega (if you have)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just root already ;) CleanROM w/ crapMods and you're all set... Stock with added features/tweaks.

Rooting with a custom rom takes away all Samsung features (WiFi-Direct, Kies Air, All Share, and probably Smart Screen and all those "Smart" stuff)...I wish you could do more without having to have these taken away

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Rooting with a custom rom takes away all Samsung features (WiFi-Direct, Kies Air, All Share, and probably Smart Screen and all those "Smart" stuff)...I wish you could do more without having to have these taken away
Not if you're using a TouchWiz ROM..CleanROM is the same exact thing as the stock ROM with some added features (its built from the stock ROM)...you don't lose anything.

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Sorry pretty new to Android..Will this get me 4.1 jelly bean?
Also is there a guide i could follow :)
Thanks
Not if you're using a TouchWiz ROM..CleanROM is the same exact thing as the stock ROM with some added features (its built from the stock ROM)...you don't lose anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34