Headphones.?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
What kind of headphones are you guys using to listen to music(if you do).? I use to use the lg tone 700 but now usuing beats by dre solo hd. Got em' in white to match my white s3:) What about you guys.? Anyone using bose.?

Sent from my S3:)

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a galaxy s2 skyrocket and was lucky enough to have a pair of pretty nice stock ear buds included. As for real headphones I have Beats Solos if you are a true lover of music you need to get the app Poweramp, best music player ever!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
id love some really expensive earbuds but im poor :(
had some nice mid-range Stenheser but think they got lost/stolen.
usin the stock s3 ones now but theyre WHITE, bass bottoms out too easily and they dont have one wire longer than the other so they dont hang round your neck when not in use.
other than that theyre reasonable for included phone earbuds but not as good as sony

p.s they look and feel a bit better with a pair of old black skullcandy rubber tips on them :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a galaxy s2 skyrocket and was lucky enough to have a pair of pretty nice stock ear buds included. As for real headphones I have Beats Solos if you are a true lover of music you need to get the app Poweramp, best music player ever!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Amen brother,got poweramp too lol.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have power beats by dre, but wish the controls worked like they do on the iPhone. However I've been thinking about getting the JayBird wireless Bluetooth sports specific ones.

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I also use the stock ones. I have a pair of $130 Sennheisers and my coworker has a pair of the $400 Parrot Ziks and the stocks are as good as or better than both. Hugely impressed with the sound quality and I can be a snob because I'm a musician. I'm the loser who can hear the one slightly out of tune instrument in the orchestra, and I can tune by ear as well.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't normally listen to music on my Galaxy s3, but when I do, I use my skull candy noise canceling headphones

Keep the bass up my friends

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10

Like a boss!

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got the LG tone+ 730 about a week ago. Love 'em. Bluetooth is the way to go for me.

Sent from my Sammy GS3

I have the 700's. Their basically the same ones but the 730's are better. I like them but in ear headphones make my ears waxy as heck. I love bt too and woulda got the bt beats by dre but that woulda been another 200 lol.

FBPD10

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I use the stocks that came with the GS3 but I'm looking at Bluetooth wireless for Christmas. The stock buds are the best I've ever had for a phone

Sent from my SGH-T999

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Just bought an Afterglow? Wireless headset that I use when i feel like getting excellent sound, only drawback is that I cant lay on my side. If I want to do that i will use a pair of Sony earbuds

Motorola Photon 4G

Mr Quince

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the 700's. Their basically the same ones but the 730's are better. I like them but in ear headphones make my ears waxy as heck. I love bt too and woulda got the bt beats by dre but that woulda been another 200 lol.

I think my ears make the earbuds waxy.. Lol. But I hear ya. Bet the beats' sound is the bees knees though.

Sent from my Sammy GS3

garvit

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Using soundmagic E10.... you can't get any better in this price range (only 35$). Search google and you will only find good reviews abt it...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2