Please tell me why the S3 is better than an iPhone.

Marcus Andreas

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I do not know if you have made ur decision or still pondering on the decision. But in simple words if u need an answer is that S3 is a technicaly advanced phone. Maybe that may mean a better phone to some people. IPhone on the other hand is not a phone its actually an art. Its a reflection of a genius called Steve Jobs. I bought a tab2 7 inch cause like you i was sucked into the android dream. But thats all about it. It has a hell lot of apps hell lot of storage hell lot of features but thats about it. Then i wanted a S3 . Soon i realized in practical life one 100 $ el chepo chinese clone ics loaded phone dont have much difference then the S3 . The apps u load from people out there crashes ur android too often. Looking at that i bought and iphone. I still hve both but i love to hold the iphone more. The feel cannot be in any other other thing called android.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I do not know if you have made ur decision or still pondering on the decision. But in simple words if u need an answer is that S3 is a technicaly advanced phone. Maybe that may mean a better phone to some people. IPhone on the other hand is not a phone its actually an art. Its a reflection of a genius called Steve Jobs. I bought a tab2 7 inch cause like you i was sucked into the android dream. But thats all about it. It has a hell lot of apps hell lot of storage hell lot of features but thats about it. Then i wanted a S3 . Soon i realized in practical life one 100 $ el chepo chinese clone ics loaded phone dont have much difference then the S3 . The apps u load from people out there crashes ur android too often. Looking at that i bought and iphone. I still hve both but i love to hold the iphone more. The feel cannot be in any other other thing called android.

Please leave troll. Just registered today and instead of intellectual comments you say a product is an "art"?

:rolleyes:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
This was my favorite part! Lmao the device has all of those things and you say "that's about it"?
Grow up. Where's the thumbs down?
So someone joins the forum, English is not his native language, and you make fun of him.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So someone joins the forum, English is not his native language, and you make fun of him.

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.

Uh oh, it's the thread police! I was actually commenting on the part when he said "it has a hell of a lot of storage, a hell of a lot of apps and a hell of a lot of features but thats about it". I was implying How can a device have so many apps, features, and a lot of storage and a person can say "that's about it", like that isn't much for a phone. I thought that was ironic and a tad bit funny, not the fact that his English wasn't great. You assumed the wrong thing and should probably take it easy next time b4 you're so quick to flash your thread police badge.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

--Tapatalk 2 on SGS3.

If you have a problem with someone there's always a report button, and I don't see how he was making fun of anyone. If anyone, I say you was being rude.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I think we should close the topic... This argument over which phone is better will never ever end since there are so many variables. I personally think we need all; iPhones, Androids and BlackBerries.

Plus there are enough topics like this already.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I think we should close the topic... This argument over which phone is better will never ever end since there are so many variables. I personally think we need all; iPhones, Androids and BlackBerries.

Plus there are enough topics like this already.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

As I said, let's get this thread back on topic. If you don't care for this thread, feel free to move on instead of posting. Thanks.

marie727

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
To tell u the truth, I had every iphone since they came out. 3 weeks ago, I decided I wanted a change. I got the galaxy S3 this is a great phone feature r def different however; im an iphone person and iphone is and will always b the best phone.. both have great feature like galaxy u can put your video up on top while surfing the web, iphone u can save photos by a tap of a button plus their store is better, galaxy u can customize your screen better plus it has 3rd part apps. So their both great just different. Oh and apples batter is way better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The best part is how the post was an obvious troll, but that got missed by the cop

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

If you have an issue with a post, feel free to report it. You're just adding to the problem by posting in the thread. Read the forum rules; calling another user a troll is trolling.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc