Collection of fonts for your S3

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I posted this in another forum thread, but thought I would post these here as well. I am using "Opificio"

Screenshot_2012-10-15-18-15-32.pngScreenshot_2012-10-15-12-11-42.png

Here is a preview of fonts:

Font Preview.png
Fontsecond.png

Download here: Fonts
***See Post #97 for additional fonts that I added.
To install: Just pick the font you would like and install the apk to your phone.
To change font on your phone: Menu>System settings>Display>Font style

Credits:
Collection: bala_gamer
Pauldiddy
Preview:Blownco

Last edited:

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Curvature is awesome! I don't need ask the fonts. Any where/way I could get just that one?

Edit: yeah never mind lol. Must read things clearly

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Do we need to be rooted to add these, or can we just copy them to the proper folder? (me noob)

You do not have to be rooted. Just choose the one you want and load it on your phone (they are apk's, same as the apps from the play store). Load on to internal or external SD card and double click to install.

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Very cool, Thanks.

Iam digging Droid and Crysis

Btw i couldnt get this to work though the srock file app, i had to go through es file explorer to get it to work.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Very cool, Thanks.

Iam digging Droid and Crysis

Btw i couldnt get this to work though the srock file app, i had to go through es file explorer to get it to work.

Yes, you will need a file explorer on your phone to un-compress the file. Alternatively, you can download to your desktop PC and use a utility like Winzip, Stuffit, or 7z to open. Then just drag and drop to your phone the one's you like.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thanks mate :)
gona have a play with them later :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you will need a file explorer on your phone to un-compress the file. Alternatively, you can download to your desktop PC and use a utility like Winzip, Stuffit, or 7z to open. Then just drag and drop to your phone the one's you like.

What about Winrar man?!?!? C'mon!!!........lol!

lucasv1179

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone notice the default font on the S3, once you set it, doesn't look like in the preview? All other fonts that come with stock, show accurate previews in the font menu.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I must be a complete moron as these font won't install for e......

How are you trying to install?
I would suggest to download to your computer and unzip, connect your phone then only select the one's you would like and drag n drop on to your sd card. Then simply navigate to that file on your phone and double click the font apk to install. It should then be listed in the font menu.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
How are you trying to install?
I would suggest to download to your computer and unzip, connect your phone then only select the one's you would like and drag n drop on to your sd card. Then simply navigate to that file on your phone and double click the font apk to install. It should then be listed in the font menu.

Okay, I will give that a whirl later tonight and I'll let you know how it goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm