Swiftkey themes

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Pumpkin looks pretty awesome. Dark was my go to back when all there was was light and dark. But I've been trying out the new colors. The dark theme is Ok but I don't like how it's kinda all one big keyboard with lines delineating. I like that pumpkin and cobalt are individual keys.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
not SK sorry but this is my fav Smart Keyboard theme
uploadfromtaptalk1350506801725.jpg
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
1am, huh? Ugh, fun times indeed! Glad you got them though!

Your G-1 first look video today was great! I love that you can add Folders to the Home screen and put stuff in it like your games. Sweet!

Yup, and it matches my cm10 theme :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350512299964.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350512299964.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 33

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lmao i never learned to type qwerty :)
trustme my thumbs move so fast you cant see them and i type much faster than i can write and i dont use automatic predictive text, the keyboard just offers suggestions that its learned from me and i just tap the suggestion if its a long word like suggestion lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I was gonna ask the same thing...must take forever to type a sentence lol

naah mate my thumbs are rapid. freaks people out. obv' i was faster and made less mistakes with physical buttons but ive used same keyboard on a few phones now so im fast enough to keep up with my brain lol. dont have to think what my thumbs are doin.. they just do it :)

best thing about Smart Keyboard is u can set the "multitouch interval" (how long it waits for you to tap a key twice, to tap the 6 key twice to get a "N" for example, ive got it set very very low so most people cant text on my keyboard, its too fast for them :)

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Although pumpkin matches the season um getting kind of tired of it. I switched to cobalt. I think it's a better long term theme :)