Date and time in status bar in JB

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
You know the large and clear date and time display in the notification screen? How can I get that in the status bar??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
military meaning the time format the whole world apart from north america seem to use now? lol :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Maybe try super status bar, it allows you to customize your status bar and I don't think you need root

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
-S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
military meaning the time format the whole world apart from north america seem to use now? lol :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

I tell military time better than regular time. I guess spending all those years in service actually got me accustomed to it.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Lol. America and it's need to set itself apart from the crowd

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
or be too stubborn and insular to get with the programme :p

I don't give you a hard time for eating crisps or taking the piss out of this/these/that/those! :)

could UCCW do it? When I'm rooted, how will i do it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
Being rooted/using UCCW are two completely different playing fields. In my honest opinion UCCW is, for a lack of better words, a complete b***h to use. So much so that the payoff is never worth the effort. Something like this would have to be built into the ROM. I've seen quite a few JB MODs that add a center clock, and I know for a fact this is a feature included with MIUI ROMS.
Do yourself a favor and visit XDA, browse compatible ROMS for your device and look for one that supports either a MOD of this function or it's an included feature. Research research research!
Give a man a fish and such.
Galaxy S3 Android Development - xda-developers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908