Anyone else have this issue? I installed the DSP Pack from Player Pro onto my phone, and when I activate it, my phone will shake in tune with the bass to the song. It physically rattles and vibrates. SO I uninstalled the DSP Pack. Problem solved.

Then I installed the Neutron Player on my phone, cause I've heard it has superior audio quality. Same issue. I thought maybe i'd done something to my phone, but when I go back to Player Pro (or the standard audio player), the rattle / vibrations are gone.

I actually like the options in Neutron Player, but that vibration probably isn't good for the phone, and it also is annoying as hell. I've had this phone, problem free, since the pre-orders came out, but I'm at a loss to explain why this thing wants to vibrate to the bass. It feels a bit like a window where there is an extremely bassy song playing on the other side. ODD!

Oh, and this is with headphones on.....not playing through the speakers
    10-20-2012 04:21 PM
    lol i had that. go to sound settings and tap THE WORDS "auto haptic" (not the switch) uncheck the music players and dsp pack. hey presto

at first i thought it was just a bassy speaker but when i plugged in the headphones..... lol
    some settings are hard to find because u have to tap the words next to the switch

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-20-2012 04:34 PM
    Bless you! That did the trick, now it's not buzzing like a freight train!
    10-20-2012 04:51 PM
    lol you might wana uncheck any browsers or it will happen with flash.. maybe unchecking flash would work actualy

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-20-2012 05:01 PM