04-27-2013 06:14 PM
106 ... 345
tools
    lol....I own a Samsung S3, and Motorola Phonton, I haven't had a WebOS product since the 1st year it was released. I really can't understand why this is turning into a Hate WebOS day, because it's gone, ain't coming back, It was, at the Time, and if it got the Work and Progressive Technology updated to what is available today, it would be as Close to having a small PC in your hands...It was the one of the first with Snap Dragon etc. The man who designed the Palm Pre Left another Big company to work for and Design the Pre, Do you even remember the Models of cell phone available during this time of the Pre? The Pre, for That Time, did circles around what iPhone was claiming it could do, multitask at real time update and never could do it, this was before 4G etc...LOL
    I'm not a Fanboy or whatever they call it, of any of these, I go with the most features, highest price etc with what's available at the time I'm looking for a phone once a Year.
    I will never Own a Fruit Device ever, Samsung has Ripped all S3 owners off and now playing like it never happened (promising the Back cover to receive the Induction, as I paid for it with the Wireless charging hardware already in the phone) and Here they are doing the same with the S4 as if this phone MAY HAVE wireless charging folks, like the S3 doesn't, it has the main Hardware built in, but since they feel no consumers are speaking up about it, Esp because all of the dumbass writers that write reports like the S4 will be the first Samsung product with built in Wireless charging, like they are and all others reading don't know/or didn't know that the S3 has it but never got a truthful answer when....So that lets Samsung, Laugh all the way to the bank saying I got those suckers money and getting more for the S4 without worrying about finishing what they started on the S3's Back Cover. and yes , as longs as everybody goes and buys this one like the last one, samsung is loving all they are Ripping off
    03-02-2013 08:32 AM
    You do know that LG bought WebOS to power their Smart Tv's...
    03-02-2013 08:36 AM
    Oh, oh, oh. Please, get off Web os and back into wireless charging. Please.

The topic is wireless charging on the android platform right now.

Please.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.
    03-02-2013 11:36 AM
    And it is Titled (Wireless charging... What in the world happened to that?!)

The answer is simple and still the same answer as it was the day that the S3 was released. Samsung is going to not mention or Bring up the Fact that they didn't make the Back Covers yet and the S4 will get them, and they will have no idea of what anyone is talking about if you ask about the Promise of S3 getting the Last piece to complete the Ability to charge Wireless....

Answer again....Wireless Charging only exist if you mod your phone or buy the Unapproved for Samsung china junk
    03-02-2013 06:47 PM
    I'm not a Fanboy or whatever they call it,
    LOL
    03-02-2013 10:09 PM
    i would say if you still have the palm wireless charging items you could get it to work with the s3
    04-27-2013 06:14 PM
106 ... 345