Google Music glitch on S3?

geddy1001

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks
So I have noticed the following "glitch" and was wondering if anyone else had come across it: Ill be play a continous slew of songs (both streaming and "pinned") and after my phone "locks" then I unlock it, on the "Now Playing" its still "showing" that Im playing the first song of the group though its playi, it would be right back on trackng a total different song and also not showing the album graphic. If I did click to goto next song, it seems to reset itself and be back on track and showing correct song, graphic etc. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Note: The tiny player that one sees on the Album screen seems to keep on point, just the "now Playing" seems to have the glitch

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Yup, I had this happen to me a lot too. At first I thought it was just the SD card when it went, but it still has happened a few times. The new update seemed to help as well and it hasnt really happened much since.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had this issue and I use Play Music as my primary player. Hmm. I know I say this often, but have you tired clearing the application's data/cache?

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had this issue and I use Play Music as my primary player. Hmm. I know I say this often, but have you tired clearing the application's data/cache?

I did that numerous time to get all my album art to sync up and display properly. I have found that rebooting the phone helps too. I used to not at all, but now I power down every night.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Are you using power saver mode or JuiceDefender or anything?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante