I know that I may still be new toy giddy, but I'm impressed. Coming from blackberry, it's been a steep learning curve. I just had to stamp out a quick post about apps. The apps on this phone area amazing. They are large for what I'm used to but are so powerful. I like my BB, but this is a completely different thing altogether. Yes Facebook app screws up now and then, but even at that it's 10 times as powerful as BB's version.
    10-24-2012 10:57 PM
    Glad you are enjoying your new phone

I used to use physical buttons, and then I found button savior
    -S. T. C

Sent from my rooted, debloated CM10 jelly bean 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S3 #LikeABo$$
    10-24-2012 11:09 PM
    Try alternative Facebook apps like Friendcaster. I used that when I had Facebook (before Facebook got annoying lol).

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
    10-25-2012 02:27 AM
    I know that I may still be new toy giddy, but I'm impressed. Coming from blackberry, it's been a steep learning curve. I just had to stamp out a quick post about apps. The apps on this phone area amazing. They are large for what I'm used to but are so powerful. I like my BB, but this is a completely different thing altogether. Yes Facebook app screws up now and then, but even at that it's 10 times as powerful as BB's version.
    I moved from BB to Android when the Droid Incredible first came out and haven't gone back since. I can't imagine how much bigger of a difference it is for you jumping to an S3. It's entirely different beast altogether. Congrats and enjoy dude.
    10-25-2012 02:29 AM