03-16-2013 06:48 AM
86 ... 234
tools
    Idk funk but I got this today
    Attached Thumbnails Google Now: help, tips-uploadfromtaptalk1352272211864.jpg  
    11-07-2012 02:10 AM
    hmph think il need to do a reset.
    how did Now know you had that interest?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-07-2012 02:39 AM
    maybe if i used my local google domain (google.co.uk)?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-07-2012 02:51 AM
    I used to have that problem too. I went to Language settings and changed the default from English (Philippines) to English (US). GoogleNow only works in that language, I guess. Immediately after, I long-pressed the menu button and the cards were there! Hope that works for you too!

I have Google Search, but not Google Now. Under settings in GS there are no references to Google Now. Samsung claims that my firmware update have not gone right and that I need to have it serviced to get it reinstalled. Would this be possible to do on my own?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    11-07-2012 06:15 AM
    i have it "english generic" as its the only one that understands my broad scots accent but other cards work, travel, weather, sport (kind of)
    be a shame if i have to put on a crap american accent to get news updates lol

EDIT sorry i thought that post was @me lol *hides blushing face*
    11-07-2012 06:43 AM
    i started getting cards a day or so after enabling the news feed... my interest level for the card is 'medium' ... if that helps...
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-07-2012 09:05 AM
    same.. isnt medium the highest it can be set?
    wish there was a more precise way of setting your interests.
    google has my search history from years ago lol i checked it out online today and noticed "one guy one cup" lmao. remember that?

EDIT my news is set to high priority... think that matters?

11-07-2012 11:15 AM
    EDIT sorry i thought that post was @me lol *hides blushing face*
    Hahaha.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    11-07-2012 09:59 PM
    Google Now Not Sending "Leave by" Alerts until too late...
    I have a Galaxy SIII on Sprint and lately it hasn't been sending me my "Leave By" notification until halfway through my drive ... if at all. I did a hard reset - even set up my account on my wife's phone.. Same problem. It used to work perfectly... ten minutes before travel time, it would send me a "Leave By" alert. Now, nothing or late! I can fix it momentarily by turning Google Now off and then back on. The alerts instantly pop up if they're late. But the next day its back to its delayed alerts!
    There's a forum here with others on the same issue.
    Google Now giving incorrect/late traffic information? Pic inside. : AndroidQuestions

Please help!!!
    03-15-2013 12:29 PM
    Sounds like this is something Google needs to address, especially if multiple people are having the same issue. I generally just set a reminder in my calendar far enough ahead of the actual appointment. This won't take traffic into account, of course.
    03-15-2013 09:56 PM
    i never get my activity summary. last month i left gps on all the time figuring that was the reason and still no summary. i guess i'm too sedentary!
    03-16-2013 06:48 AM
86 ... 234