11-04-2012 06:37 AM
36 12
tools
    doubt ill ever use a screen saver, on this phone anyway.. unless someone designs one exactly how i want it lol... thin glass, curved to the exact dimensions of the screen (front glass) in X, Y and Z dimensions, every piece of the front covered other than holes (actual holes) for the obvious parts, that just slips right on like a contact lense, goes right to the faux-metal trim and doesnt rise above it

coloured bezel option would be a bonus

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-26-2012 07:55 PM
    My gs3 running nude with a hyperion 4200 extended battery and stock earbuds

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm
    Attached Thumbnails Going nude on my SIII-uploadfromtaptalk1351573587172.jpg  
    10-30-2012 12:07 AM
    Yeah I always went naked on phones and broke a couple in the process lol. I just dont like the bulkiness of cases but thinking about one for my epic until I get my s3 on black friday

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    10-30-2012 12:21 AM
    I always go nude. I have the blue version and it is good looking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    10-30-2012 12:22 AM
    My gs3 running nude with a hyperion 4200 extended battery and stock earbuds

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm
    nice, is that a sticker/decal on the back or just the battery logo?
    im on the lookout for sum lil Android stickers/decals
    (do americans use the word "sticker" or is it "decal"?

love the green rubbers btw, i put some old black skullcandy ones on mine to make em look a bit less lame

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-30-2012 12:29 AM
    nice, is that a sticker/decal on the back or just the battery logo?
    im on the lookout for sum lil Android stickers/decals
    (do americans use the word "sticker" or is it "decal"?

love the green rubbers btw, i put some old black skullcandy ones on mine to make em look a bit less lame

Lol. It doesn't matter which word is used. It's the same thing. Lol. It's by Neff (clothing line) and yeah had to switch the replaceable buds with my Marley ones. I love the color

10-30-2012 12:53 AM
    ah ive seen the marley ones
    im not homophobic but why couldnt the stock earbuds be less..... GAY lol.
    black would be fine and one ear cord should be longer than the other so they hang round your neck wen not plugged into ur brain

10-30-2012 01:07 AM
    black would be fine and one ear cord should be longer than the other so they hang round your neck wen not plugged into ur brain
    Why does it matter if one side is longer? You can lay them on your neck anyway... Or at least I can? I don't understand what you mean, haha
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-30-2012 02:25 AM
    Why does it matter if one side is longer? You can lay them on your neck anyway... Or at least I can? I don't understand what you mean, haha
    lol well when i wear them, i have the wire under my tshirt or whatever and when theyre not in my ears, they have to just hang from the neck of my tshirt flapping around.
    on most earbuds, say the left ear has a longer wire that goes round the back of your neck so when theyr not in, they hang around your neck.... like ice hockey players hang their skates lol. am i making sense? (really tont wana take pics lmao)

10-30-2012 02:47 PM
    im not homophobic but why couldnt the stock earbuds be less..... GAY lol.
    So figure out a more appropriate way to express yourself then.

How about... "why couldn't the stock earbuds be less..... FUNKYLOGIK lol."

There that worked.
    cole2kb and Ticojpunk like this.
    11-04-2012 01:08 AM
    i apologise if theres a dialect barrier but where i live, we use the word gay in a much looser manner.

are you implying that im homophobic??????

also, are you implying that im homosexual??
    that would be the furthest thing from an insult possible.
    funny how this is the only thread ive seen u reply on.
    dont judge me eh.... i didnt see anyone else take it the rong way.

p.s, ive french kissed several guys

11-04-2012 06:37 AM
36 12