Going nude on my SIII

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So I've decided to go nude with my SIII until element case releases their case. Otterbox defender is just too bulky for me. Wish me luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
So I've decided to go nude with my SIII until element case releases their case. Otterbox defender is just too bulky for me. Wish me luck!

I wish you luck.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ive been naked for abouta month (when i got it) all i have is a screen protector and i absolutly love the look naked...i have the white and it looks so good...good luck with going naked :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Good luck, I broke my screen on day 4, got it fixed on day 6, and bought a Defender. Hasn't come off since....or broken.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ive thought about doing this. My Defender case looks like crap now from it catching on the holster while trying to put it in.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Haha, we'll see how long this lasts. I'm fairly careful, and don't tend to drop, or bump my phone ever so we'll see. It just looks so much better without any type of case getting in the way of the design.

Yeag3r

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a thin clear case on mine. It's as close to going nude as I'll go.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey thanks jamsterdm. Appreciate you posting that link. ;) I've been running around half-crazed and naked too. :cool: Though I have been occasionally shopping on Amazon and whatnot for one, as I do plan on getting dressed. . . .at some point.

WARNING: about OtterBox 'Defenders' — After having a Defender on my iPhone for the last two years, and never having removed it . . I took the Defender case off to take some pics of the phone before listing it on Gazelle, NextWorth & eBay. To my surprise, there were two bright shiny scratches—on the back side, about 3/8" up from the bottom—that were completely through the iPhones' black paint finish. :eek: There were also approx. 15 really bad pit-marks—on the upper back side, even with the volume rocker—due to some fine sand somehow getting inside the case @ the volume rocker cut-out.
So, all you OtterBox Defender owner's, be forewarned, you may want to take the case off occasionally and air-blow & gently wipe your phone, whilst inspecting it for case-related scratches and/or pit marks.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey thanks jamsterdm. Appreciate you posting that link. ;) I've been running around half-crazed and naked too. :cool: Though I have been occasionally shopping on Amazon and whatnot for one, as I do plan on getting dressed. . . .at some point.

WARNING: about OtterBox 'Defenders' — After having a Defender on my iPhone for the last two years, and never having removed it . . I took the Defender case off to take some pics of the phone before listing it on Gazelle, NextWorth & eBay. To my surprise, there were two bright shiny scratches—on the back side, about 3/8" up from the bottom—that were completely through the iPhones' black paint finish. :eek: There were also approx. 15 really bad pit-marks—on the upper back side, even with the volume rocker—due to some fine sand somehow getting inside the case @ the volume rocker cut-out.
So, all you OtterBox Defender owner's, be forewarned, you may want to take the case off occasionally and air-blow & gently wipe your phone, whilst inspecting it for case-related scratches and/or pit marks.

That pretty much goes for ANY case! I had a seidio active x case for my Epic 4G and I NEVER took the case off after over a year and when I did one day, it looked like I dragged in on concrete! Pitted beyond BELIEF!! I say take the case off every 2 to 4 weeks and clean the dust and dirt that get in there to avoid this problem.

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I never put a case on any of my phones. What's the point of having a slim nice looking device if your going to cover it??
if you work in construction or something similar.. i understand. if you have a desk job or go to school i can't see the point of a case just looks ugly

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I use the Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU case. It's very thin, but the TPU does offer good protection. Fits on to my Seidio charging stand w/ the case on. Haven't had any problems. Check out the AC Shop. They've got some good stuff.:D

Zero Hunter

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I've gone naked since day one. Well, actually, it wore a sock for a few days but my coworkers laughed at me for it so it's completely naked now. I just can't stand cases, and I plan to switch to a new phone after my contract ends. So far, it has held up without a case, and I have dropped it a few times.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm going case less now too. Like it a lot, so much that I'm returning my defender case. I ordered the commuter. Defender doesn't pocket well despite my review of it and it's newer not so sticky silicon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
don't go nude guys...all the crash tests you've seen are true....just one drop on a hard surface and the screen on this device is gone...the GG2 is supposed to be thinner but its most definitely not stronger IMO

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I love knowing how the phone looks naked, but its not for me. Im careful with my phones, but somehow I have this huuugggeeee black streak on the back of my defender. I rather it my otterbox then my s3 lol. Defender +1 Naked(for me anyways) 0. :)

Sent from my S3:)

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Seidio OBEX yesterday. The Defender case does not fit properly and I have always had good results with Seidio.