10-27-2012 07:25 PM
32 12
tools
    believe it or not im starting to agree with you mate and im all for freedom to post.
    whats needed is "iphone-android (s3)" and "blackberry to android (s3)" stickys in the forum.
    i dont mind the unique ones but a lot of the stuff has been covered several times.
    maybe im just becoming a big old moaner too lol

if people didnt reply to the thread, it would vanish.

p.s mate, i cant find the thread where i asked you what the sacrifices of using "juice defender" type apps are.... do you remember the title?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=218711

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-26-2012 08:43 PM
    I wish the mods would regulate on threads like this.

Do we really need ANOTHER 'Your phone sucks cause....' thread on this board? I come here to discuss enthusiasm for this device, I shouldn't have to weed through threads to accomplish that.

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
    believe it or not im starting to agree with you mate and im all for freedom to post.
    whats needed is "iphone-android (s3)" and "blackberry to android (s3)" stickys in the forum.
    i dont mind the unique ones but a lot of the stuff has been covered several times.
    maybe im just becoming a big old moaner too lol

if people didnt reply to the thread, it would vanish.

p.s mate, i cant find the thread where i asked you what the sacrifices of using "juice defender" type apps are.... do you remember the title?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    Do you really want us to decide whether or not what you think is relevant? Trust me, you all would not like these forums if I were to delete every thread that didn't suit me.

If it breaks the rules, report it.
    If it's not a subject you want to discuss, feel free not to discuss it.
    10-26-2012 08:49 PM
    I have kinda small hands for a guy (and no, that's not indicative of what you think, haha) and the phone-size is perfect to me. I don't think I can ever go smaller again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    10-26-2012 09:13 PM
    Do you really want us to decide whether or not what you think is relevant? Trust me, you all would not like these forums if I were to delete every thread that didn't suit me.

If it breaks the rules, report it.
    If it's not a subject you want to discuss, feel free not to discuss it.
    fair enough man.
    as i said im all for freedom to post and democracy by replying decides if a thread stays or not.
    i still think "ios-s3" and "rim-s3" stickies would be helpful to everyone though

p.s, i bet you HATE the "chit chat" thread mate

10-26-2012 09:16 PM
    I have kinda small hands for a guy (and no, that's not indicative of what you think, haha) and the phone-size is perfect to me. I don't think I can ever go smaller again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    lmao well i have small nose and feet.... and it IS true what they say

10-26-2012 09:18 PM
    I agree bigger is better for phones...to a certain degree. Movies, games, web browsing is so much better on a bigger phone. When ....my.....comfort and convenience starts to get questioned by me, then its not. I tried a GS3 in Staples...and I feel its just a wee bit too big to really pushing the max size for phones.

So.....yall know I will not be trying the Note or Note 2...lol. I plan on staying in the 4.3" screen/phone size.

So, the main thing is ....it depends on the individual and how you use your phone. I rarely use my phone one handed so that was never factored in.
    funkylogik likes this.
    10-27-2012 06:41 PM
    If you have smaller hands I can see why a phone like the S3 would be hard to use with a single hand. But if a person has said hands why would you get a big phone to begin with? I use the S3 with a single hand with ease.
    10-27-2012 07:25 PM
32 12