For some reason, my alarm will only go off for about a minute, then it just stops. I don't even touch the phone, it just stops. I have looked at the settings for it and can't seem to find anything that would make this happen. Any one else have this issue or know how to fix it?

I have tried with both an mp3 and one of the stock alarm noises and both have the issue.

Edit to add: I have also been getting random calendar notifications. Some for events from a few weeks ago and some with no event at all.
    10-27-2012 07:33 AM
    This is how the clock/alarm app works unfortunately. The only work around that I've found is to toggle the Snooze option On. I have mine set for 3 minutes, 10 times. This forces the alarm to go off every three minutes for 10 times (the minimum & maximum). Not ideal, but it works.

I'm sure a 3rd party alarm app would be a better option, but I haven't taken it that far (yet).

Not sure on your calendar issue.
    11-02-2012 09:30 AM
    For some reason, my alarm will only go off for about a minute, then it just stops. I don't even touch the phone, it just stops. I have looked at the settings for it and can't seem to find anything that would make this happen. Any one else have this issue or know how to fix it?

I have tried with both an mp3 and one of the stock alarm noises and both have the issue.

Edit to add: I have also been getting random calendar notifications. Some for events from a few weeks ago and some with no event at all.
    Use DoubleTwist Alarm Clock.....its way better than the stock one
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GFybUNsb2NrIl0.
    11-02-2012 04:58 PM
    Use DoubleTwist Alarm Clock.....its way better than the stock one
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GFybUNsb2NrIl0.
    +1 DoubleTwist Alarm is freaking great!
    11-02-2012 10:29 PM