I have a stock AT&T S3 and want to know of suggestions on how to control the LED light with what colors, steady or blinking, and what times it lights up. I'm using Llama for having the notifications being silent, phone to vibrate, and LED light to not go on during the night, but recently that stopped working for the LED light. It would be fine if the LED would be just on, but when it blinks during the night it wakes me up for a FB notification or email. Thanks!
    10-30-2012 02:45 PM
    Same here, was rooted and used Light Flow which was great. However, had to factory reset and staying stock until JB comes out. Anybody have alternative solutions?
    10-30-2012 03:28 PM
    so far light flow is the only option i know of. works perfectly on global s3 and i think it now works on LTE s3 unrooted as long as you dont use touchwiz launcher.
    i have my led all set to very dark shades and not to flash and it uses hardly any battery

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-30-2012 04:23 PM
    PS, no consolation but TW JB comes with a new setting that switches off notifications between set hours

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    10-30-2012 04:25 PM
    lightflow at bottom of list..
    How to control LED Light?-uploadfromtaptalk1351632569057.jpg

10-30-2012 04:29 PM
    I have a stock unrooted AT&T S3. I have been trying to use Light Flow for its night time mode. It cannot turn off the notification lights. They only blink in night mode. I have been going back to try light flow, but it still doesn't work in night mode. I only tried the free version. I would have gladly paid for the app if only night mode works on my unrooted phone. I'll try the next new version to see where is at.
    10-30-2012 04:32 PM
    Have they resolved the issue of Light Flow always speaking "the folder is open" "the folder is closed"? I found no way to turn that off, thus I uninstalled the app. Would love to use it once this is fixed.
    10-31-2012 01:23 PM
    Have they resolved the issue of Light Flow always speaking "the folder is open" "the folder is closed"? I found no way to turn that off, thus I uninstalled the app. Would love to use it once this is fixed.
    Ditto

Sent via mental telepathy from my Samsung Galaxy SIII via Tapatalk 2.
    10-31-2012 08:54 PM
    just use a a different launcher, it only affects touchwiz as far i know

10-31-2012 09:03 PM