Is there a way to have a different tone for my email notifications and a different tone for my text messages??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    10-30-2012 07:21 PM
    Is there a way to have a different tone for my email notifications and a different tone for my text messages??

Yeah! Go into your messages app and click the Menu button then Settings, then you can change your notification tone from there
    Same with Email, go into the email app then click the menu button then click settings, you can then change the notification from there
    emathed likes this.
    10-30-2012 07:37 PM

Yeah! Go into your messages app and click the Menu button then Settings, then you can change your notification tone from there
    Same with Email, go into the email app then click the menu button then click settings, you can then change the notification from there
    Also, if you have sound clips, you can copy them to your phone and use them for this purpose. Save them into the Notifications folder on your phone and they'll be instantly available in the list of notifications when you change the sound.
    11-02-2012 10:40 PM