cant change avatar on AC app

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
anyone else?
usualy works fine...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't belong in this forum! Bad; bad Funky...
Besides, it looks different than I remember - last I remember it was some hot blonde...

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol it was seven of nine from startrek voyager, ive had loads since then.
dont like postin in other forums.. its like walkin into a new pub alone :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
See the same thing was happening to me! I think the app is buggy, and its inconsistent...I also notice nothing works in the app over 4G, but works over WiFi

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
See the same thing was happening to me! I think the app is buggy, and its inconsistent...I also notice nothing works in the app over 4G, but works over WiFi

i only ever use 3g mate.
so what happens when you try to change pic?
i select it, upload it, it loads the full %bar then sticks and says something like "couldnt connect to server, contact an admin'"...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Can't you use the website? Worked for me on the ac website. ;)

i find the AC full website unusably slow... duno if its coz im in UK or what, my hspa+ signal isnt bad..

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
i only ever use 3g mate.
i select it, upload it, it loads the full %bar then sticks and says something like "couldnt connect to server, contact an admin'"...

Yeah thats what it said for me too
Also sometimes I try and reply it acts as if im not signed it, so won't even let me reply, so i have to quit the app and go back in, then it finally allows me to....weird

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah thats what it said for me too
Also sometimes I try and reply it acts as if im not signed it, so won't even let me reply, so i have to quit the app and go back in, then it finally allows me to....weird

same mate!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
gotta say, u look propa gangsta in ur pic mate lol :)

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Its possibly AC telling you to quit changing your pic! Damn funky, i think you change it like 5 times a week, you know they have medication for that right? Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
i only ever use 3g mate.

Yeah same thing happened with me!! So i just used the computer at work to change it:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Its possibly AC telling you to quit changing your pic! Damn funky, i think you change it like 5 times a week, you know they have medication for that right? Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

aww bless, you noticed lol.
im pissed off coz i used an app to make my own droid avatar.. kilt, scar and everything :(
love the monkey droid though :)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Time to purchase the Tapatalk app - I was never impressed with the AC app or widget.

Funky, I don't remember 7of9 posing like that - I figured it was your fiance.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Time to purchase the Tapatalk app - I was never impressed with the AC app or widget.

Funky, I don't remember 7of9 posing like that - I figured it was your fiance.

google image mafriend. had to google what her name is then search pics.
my fiance is prettyer and shes sat next to me........ :)

is tapatalk any different from the AC app (other than not bein AC exclusive)?

i might erm "buy" it :)

ps i dont use the widget, i just have AC set as a gesture on my browser dock icon