How is the HDMI adapter on this phone?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Too rich for my blood lol.
I dont have broadband or wifi anyway lol :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What does it actualy do other than stream from your phone mate (and the 3d)?
Does it have android?
Just been lookin at allshare dongles on amazon and decided i like wires lol :p

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what all, other than being 3D. It will also connect to the internet and be somewhat of a computer. It was cheaper than the "plain" TV's which is why I got it :)

Got it long before I got the S3, haven't tried that out much other than playing a video from my S3.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what all, other than being 3D. It will also connect to the internet and be somewhat of a computer. It was cheaper than the "plain" TV's which is why I got it :)

Got it long before I got the S3, haven't tried that out much other than playing a video from my S3.

How does it work? All share app? No wires?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah no wires, and the all share, can also connect any phone via Bluetooth to the TV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Besides bluetooth (which my TV doesn't have), what device with your TV are you using to connect with your phone?? I was connecting with my PS3 but now I need a new device. I believe the device needs to have DLNA.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Think u get a dongle for the tv mate

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Besides bluetooth (which my TV doesn't have), what device with your TV are you using to connect with your phone?? I was connecting with my PS3 but now I need a new device. I believe the device needs to have DLNA.

That's the thing, no wires, all software based with the Sammy smart tv.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Aye but u can just stick a allshare dongle in ur tvs hdmi slot and get same effect?
I just use a cable coz im a cheap skate,.. hate wires though

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Aye but u can just stick a allshare dongle in ur tvs hdmi slot and get same effect?
I just use a cable coz im a cheap skate,.. hate wires though

MERRY XMAS!!!X

That part I don't know since the All Share app is on my TV and the TV is connected to wifi. I've never connected it to my other TV.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
That's the thing, no wires, all software based with the Sammy smart tv.

Oh yeah, of course with a Smart TV you have that luxury! I'm talking about us poor folk stuck with 4/5 year old HDTV sets that don't come equipped with smarts on board. I will one day get a smart tv but when money is available.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah, of course with a Smart TV you have that luxury! I'm talking about us poor folk stuck with 4/5 year old HDTV sets that don't come equipped with smarts on board. I will one day get a smart tv but when money is available.

Oh yeah I understand that, which is why I said I had the Smart TV. Keep an eye on the price, last year the week of Super Bowl, I got it cheaper than a GOOD price on a regular TV. Sales person last year told me to wait until Super Bowl week (if you are in the USA) they really mark them down then.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung S3

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh yeah I understand that, which is why I said I had the Smart TV. Keep an eye on the price, last year the week of Super Bowl, I got it cheaper than a GOOD price on a regular TV. Sales person last year told me to wait until Super Bowl week (if you are in the USA) they really mark them down then.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung S3

I have my eye on the Sammy SmartTV without the camera which I believe is 2011 model with the thin chrome border. That will be mine soon....in 55"!! :D

But for anyone who has an HDTV without the smarts in say your bedroom or den and like watching rips of your own movies, the Micca Speck (on Amazon!!) is a very good option! I just picked one up and throwing away my Ps3 as my digital media player.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis