Cyanogenmod 10

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had issues with sending MMS messages on Cyanogenmod 10? It won't send for some reason. Am I missing a setting I haven't checked yet?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Also anyone have issues with Swiftkey 3 on CyanogenMod 10? It works at times and doesn't other times. Like automatically putting the period after double spaces or correcting the word and yes they are both checked in settings. New to flashing so this is all new to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
CM10 has had the MMS issue for a while but I think it was fixed on the latest nightlies, But iam not sure on the M2(that is what your running right?) since its still experimental. You may have to live with it for a while, or try downloading something like GO SMS Pro form the app store and see if that works.

Not sure on the Swiftkey thing since i use stock.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
CM10 has had the MMS issue for a while but I think it was fixed on the latest nightlies, But iam not sure on the M2(that is what your running right?) since its still experimental. You may have to live with it for a while, or try downloading something like GO SMS Pro form the app store and see if that works.

Not sure on the Swiftkey thing since i use stock.

Yep I'm using m2. I asked what's the difference between the m2 and nightly on the us cellular post. So whichever one u answer first I guess. Lol. Which one is better? Which one is more stable?

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
The M series of builds are ment to be more stable than nightlies, and are considered daily drivers. They are only updated on a monthly basis and are still experimental so some bugs my be present.

So I would figure that nightlies are more complete(as far as what works) but less stable. And since they are updated on an almost nightly basis problems can be fixed faster.

CM10 M3 should be out soonish, I would imagine that mms would be fixed. Will have to wait and see.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm using m2 and I believe I had an issue in which i sent the mms, but it said it failed but the person still got it

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital