battery time

gilboa123

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi
A strange phenomenon
I have a Galaxy 3, the battery holds almost 56 hours
I was on a trip to Eilat, [south in Israel] and immediately I saw that Eilat Suddenly, the battery almost 50%, I was sure before the trip, the battery was almost 100%, I argued once the charged, and after four hours, was again 50%
I checked if there's any application that is running, but there was no application in action.
I turned on my cellphone again but to no avail.
Duration 4 days I spent battery barely held four hours, moths back home, and again the battery back to normal by 56 hours
There's an explanation?

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Poor signal.

When your radio has to constantly search for a good signal you will see a very high battery consumption.
You likely have a very strong signal where you normally use the phone.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd really like to help, but there's too much information that's missing from your post. For example:
1. You don't mention how you manage to get 56 hours of battery life - that's not typical, unless your phone is always in standby (ie not actually being used to surf the web, play games, make phone calls, etc)
2. You don't mention what you did on the trip, that's different from your normal usage, that might account for only getting 4 hours of use (ie lots of picture taking, use as a navigation device, looking up tourist information online, etc). Just FYI, 4 hours would be a typical HEAVY usage time (constant screen on; max brightness outdoors; heavy data usage; etc).

If you had some screenshots of the battery usage before/after, that would have been really helpful

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2