Not sure if this was posted but for those on the fence for an S III, Sams Club will have them for 96 cents on Black Friday.

I don't have a link, but I do have a .pdf scan of the ad if I can post it here - just tell me how.
    11-08-2012 10:04 AM
    In store only (no online sales) and requires a new 2 year contract.
    11-08-2012 10:31 AM
    In store only (no online sales) and requires a new 2 year contract.
    The 2 year contract is pretty much a given for 96 cents.
    11-08-2012 10:39 AM
    I would like to let it be known that AT&T has matched Sam's Galaxy S3 BF price of .96 and let me upgrade 2 weeks early. I can provide proof if you need it, I have the email confirmation which I will attach. I would like for all blackfriday.com users to try and take advantage of at&t's deal. The only catch was that I had to pay a shipping fee of 10$, but that totally beats waiting in those black friday lines.

I just called at&t and asked them if they could override the upgrade date to make it 2 weeks earlier to take advantage of sam's offer on black friday. But they said that they could not do it, but they could price match it. Now, I am getting the GS3 2 weeks before black friday at the black friday sam's club price without having to wait in those ridiculous lines!
    11-11-2012 11:15 AM
    Sam's Club is also having a "VIP event" on Sunday the 18th of November. It's basically a "Pre-Black Friday" sale. The store closes at 6pm and then reopens for Plus members from 8pm-10pm with some good deals. The 96c GS3 is part of this deal as well. I bought mine on Thursday, and I'm hoping they will price match me if I go in on Sunday as it's within the 14 day price match period. Had a broken phone so I couldn't wait the 10 days for the official deal, but hopefully I get it anyway.
    11-11-2012 08:16 PM
    well damn, i got mine 2 days ago. Thought I was getting a deal when I saw the $129 price tag for the SG3, I took it and when I got to the cashier the total was $390 Sold it later that day for $455. But im getting a new one sometime next week, different color.
    11-11-2012 10:10 PM
    I would like to let it be known that AT&T has matched Sam's Galaxy S3 BF price of .96 and let me upgrade 2 weeks early. I can provide proof if you need it, I have the email confirmation which I will attach. I would like for all blackfriday.com users to try and take advantage of at&t's deal. The only catch was that I had to pay a shipping fee of 10$, but that totally beats waiting in those black friday lines.

I just called at&t and asked them if they could override the upgrade date to make it 2 weeks earlier to take advantage of sam's offer on black friday. But they said that they could not do it, but they could price match it. Now, I am getting the GS3 2 weeks before black friday at the black friday sam's club price without having to wait in those ridiculous lines!
    What did you do to get AT&T to do this deal for you?
    11-12-2012 10:01 PM
    Not sure if this was posted but for those on the fence for an S III, Sams Club will have them for 96 cents on Black Friday.

I don't have a link, but I do have a .pdf scan of the ad if I can post it here - just tell me how.
    Will the deal be for both 16gb and the 32 gb variants?
    11-13-2012 06:50 PM
    I called AT&T today and they said, they could not do it. can you provide some kind of proof and what conversation you had with AT&T....they are selling SIII for $299 and giving it for 96 cents is like taking off $299 ....

11-15-2012 10:12 AM
    I called AT&T today and they said, they could not do it. can you provide some kind of proof and what conversation you had with AT&T....they are selling SIII for $299 and giving it for 96 cents is like taking off $299 ....
    $299? The S3 has never been $299 from AT&T - I got mine on day 1 for $199, and the price has remained there every time I've looked.
    11-15-2012 01:15 PM