What makes the gs3 the best phone on the market?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes obviously. I'm just curious what you think sets the phone apart from the competition. I personally love the size of the screen and the quickness of the processor.

The 4G is awesome and the camera is great.

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure there are plenty of threads and posts out there explaining peoples reason why they love the phone.
You can search every iPhone versus thread if you want other's reasons.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure there are plenty of threads and posts out there explaining peoples reason why they love the phone.
You can search every iPhone versus thread if you want other's reasons.

Yeah pretty much this lol
But the Galaxy S3 just beat the iPhone for most owned phone in the world! POW, no need to ask this forum..ask the freaking world!

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
It's almost like the iPhone was when it was launched. It's 'cool' to own a gs3 :)
The original iPhone was innovative when it first came out, this is the same and some of the touch wiz features even make the new Nexus seem odd fashioned!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Android Central Forums

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I didn't buy it because it's "the best phone on the market". My attention was drawn to it after the whole Apple vs. Samsung $1B patent verdict. I read some 17 page review on some tech site, I had an upgrade available, and after reading the review (and the biggest incentive was there was a special...sign the contract, no money down)....bit the hook. No I didn't even bother looking at other phones, after reading the review that was good enough for me....and it still is good enough for me. No complaints, no regrets.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I say that the note is the best on the market, bigger device, quad core, same ram

The s3 is great and all but you can only hold on to the top spot for a few months until something better comes along

From my amazing samsung galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10 and android version 4.1.2

Designed for humans and not for isheep

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
It isn't the best phone on the market, it's the second best, the best is the note 2, but the size is too big do i prefer the galaxy s 3.

But the note is better

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) available - the galaxy S III!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
imo the s3 isnt lol (Note2) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)