SD Card deleting photos.

Lumos

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I finally fixed the music problem I was having with the SD card, and it wasn't deleting photos anymore--I thought. Until last night, I took a picture, and now this morning it's the only "Camera" picture on the phone. Wallpapers are still there, Instagram, Downloads, but only the one photo. It should be saving to the SD card, and instead it's deleting them.

Help, please? I checked other folders, both card folders, all DCIM folders, everywhere I could think of. The photos are gone.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
it sounds like something is up with the card itself. I would plug it in to the computer, make a backup of everything on the card (move everything to the computer) then reformat the sd card in the phone. do it twice.

Take a few pictures, wait until the AM and if they are still there, move everything back.

Lumos

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll try. I'd already formatted it a couple of times because of a music issue though. It might take more than one night, too. This last time it took a couple of days before it deleted them. I wish I knew what was triggering it.

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance