Might exchange my RAZR Maxx HD for a.s3.. seems faster to me and more accessories by far
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-11-2012 07:33 PM
    Real world battery life please
    11-11-2012 08:23 PM
    I've had the Razr Maxx HD for 2 days. Hubs has had the S3 for a month. His doesn't last a day w/out a charger. Mine does. In fact, mine says 69% battery after 11hrs 5 min off the charger, including 3hrs 53 min of screen on time.
    11-11-2012 09:17 PM
    im a very heavy user, my s3 is my computer, and my average life over a few months is 10hrs 30mins but using it normaly it will last all day easily and tbh thats all you need eh

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-11-2012 09:25 PM
    real world dude ... from the time you get up until the time you go to bed you may have to either plug it in a/c or a car charger for a 1/2 hr or so. charges realy really fast. still i think the battery is great

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums
    11-11-2012 09:28 PM
    nah for a few calls, txt, quick check of facebook, itl last me at least 18hours mate. im not on LTE though and dont know how the quad core compares to the dual for battery use....

its mostly down to how long your screen is on and how bright you set it.. its a battery chewer

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-11-2012 09:54 PM
    p.s, gave u your 1st "thanks" Codey.. i popped your cherry

codysanbor likes this.
    11-11-2012 09:58 PM
    p.s, gave u your 1st "thanks" Codey.. i popped your cherry

Thanks
    My neighbors s3 is nice In work in a power plant and the lack of Otterbox or decent case is terrible.
    I want to go to Verizon tomorrow and play with s3 some more. I love the Motorola voice button like siri. Hopefully s voice is as good.
    Maybe the note 2 will be good
    Cody
    11-12-2012 12:54 AM
    s voice is terrible. hope u get jellybean (android 4.1) on the phone.. googles voice recognition in Jellybean is FAR better than siri.
    i wouldnt bother using s-voice..

in the store.. try not to play with the the Galaxy Note 2 coz youll want one lol
    i did

11-12-2012 07:19 AM
    If you were local, I would probably trade you.
    11-12-2012 10:18 AM
    N2 for quadcore s3?

11-12-2012 10:47 AM
    s voice is terrible. hope u get jellybean (android 4.1) on the phone.. googles voice recognition in Jellybean is FAR better than siri.
    i wouldnt bother using s-voice..

in the store.. try not to play with the the Galaxy Note 2 coz youll want one lol
    i did

Is that what my razr has?? Google voice?
    11-13-2012 12:43 AM
    yeah google voice but in jellybean its far better and speaks back, knows where you are and offers ways of gettin home. pass a bus stop and it tells u what bus number to get, what time itl be and how long itl take to get home taking traffic into account lol, tell you when your team is playing and what the score is.. all without asking it lol.
    its called Google Now

11-13-2012 05:03 AM
    yeah google voice but in jellybean its far better and speaks back, knows where you are and offers ways of gettin home. pass a bus stop and it tells u what bus number to get, what time itl be and how long itl take to get home taking traffic into account lol, tell you when your team is playing and what the score is.. all without asking it lol.
    its called Google Now

My nexus has that right?
    11-13-2012 06:40 PM
    yeah mate gnex/N7?

global s3, official JB, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-13-2012 07:18 PM
    I installed GSam Battery Monitor a couple of weeks ago to track down that gpsd sucker and get rid of it or get rid of apps using it and after I was done, I kept it to monitor my battery life.
    The results are pretty good battery life-wise, it says the battery last 28 hours on average but that's also counting the low usage week-ends.
    On a typical day at work, it's going from 100% at 8 am to 20% at 11 pm. And that's after downloading podcasts, facebooking, foursquareing, instagramming, using Google Maps and going to Chrome to solve some crossword puzzles with coworkers during coffee break (lots of screen time there)
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-14-2012 03:48 AM
    Nexus 7. I really never use it any more due to having my RAZR lol
    11-14-2012 06:26 AM
    Nexus 7. I really never use it any more due to having my RAZR lol
    yeah. have u not activated google now yet.
    keep wifi on to help it know your location, it uses virtualy no data in background. gps helps more but uses too much battery

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, West of Europe :beer:
    11-14-2012 06:44 AM