Why does Samsung think we want BLUE or WHITE phones ??????

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Y so much apple hate? Jealousy? How many of you actually have used an apple device?

Yea my Samsung Galax s3 is blue but I never pay attention to it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
EXACTLY!!! And that's why Apple patented the black color, because of it's superior cell radio reception. That's why cell phones have been mostly black all this time.

i honestly didnt know colours affect micro waves.... so will the colour i paint my room have an effect lol?
serious question.... :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
EXACTLY!!! And that's why Apple patented the black color, because of it's superior cell radio reception. That's why cell phones have been mostly black all this time.

Right!
Black - Works best because its a mix of all the colors.
Blue - Works best during the day because the blue cell signal can travel better in the blue sky
Red - Works best when its hot outside because the red cell signal can travel better using a heatwave
White - Works best when its cold outside because the white cell signal can travel better using snowflakes
Gray - Works best inside a building because the gray cell signal will use all the gray concrete as an antenea
Brown - Works best when you're in the bathroom sitting on the can because... well you know

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Right!
Black - Works best because its a mix of all the colors.
Blue - Works best during the day because the blue cell signal can travel better in the blue sky
Red - Works best when its hot outside because the red cell signal can travel better using a heatwave
White - Works best when its cold outside because the white cell signal can travel better using snowflakes
Gray - Works best inside a building because the gray cell signal will use all the gray concrete as an antenea
Brown - Works best when you're in the bathroom sitting on the can because... well you know

duno bout the rest but black isnt a mix of all colours, white is.
black iz what we see when theres zero colour (reflected light) look at space :)

EDIT lmao sorry just read rest of your thread mate
:) im bit slow today :beer:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i like kiddin around. wish there was a way (better than emoticons) to give those body language and voice cues that we use in real life to convey our context.

one thing i hate on and offline though is sarcasm not meant as humour... for me, people who do that just get filtered out from my life :)

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Really don't think the color is a bug deal at all. Coming from iphone I was glad to get a phone that wasn't neutral colored (although my black iphone was sexy lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Really don't think the color is a bug deal at all. Coming from iphone I was glad to get a phone that wasn't neutral colored (although my black iphone was sexy lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

i really wanted a black or silver s3 when they launched.. when my fiance told me she'd ordered me a white one, i hit the roof untill i realised blue was the alternative lol.
as i said though theres a huge range of bezel stickers to change the look :)
best thing about having a popular phone is plenty accessories :)

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
PSA!

Ladies and Gentlemen turn your phone over and look at that big, beautiful screen and stop staring at its backside.

Thats is all.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Y so much apple hate? Jealousy? How many of you actually have used an apple device?

I used to have iphone before switching to the galaxy s2 and now the 3 so.. Yep I have used em. I personally always tell people use what you like.. And I like the Android system more hence why I am here :beer:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
i honestly didnt know colours affect micro waves.... so will the colour i paint my room have an effect lol?
serious question.... :)

Yeah I didn't either but people are angry for me not knowing it seems (I guess if you have a high post count on these forums you best know all lol). Even if it makes a difference i highly doubt it's a huge one.. As in one person will be able to make a call and another won't due to color lol. :p

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
FYI? When you put a 'Pebble Blue' GS3 into one of these cases (which have black trim w/ a raised black rim surrounding the GS3's display) . . the 'Pebble Blue' GS3 actually looks black. :cool:

Just as a poster (above on this thread) thought might be the case...with some cases.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Yea my Samsung Galax s3 is blue but I never pay attention to it.

There is always one of you please go to imore or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes,,,,, I know about the global version of the S3 that finally came out out in black (before the US Verizon black version came out) but its been my understanding that the UK GS3 is not 4G LTE and also has some other limitations on US carriers.

Cheers
Davyo

Theres a black s3????

crackcookie

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Haha exactly, your thinking is actually rather foolish.

what better way to stand out than by having a phone....that DOESN'T look like every other phone!

I love the Nintendo Wii, not only for its games, but for its choice in cable color. I have a sound system, PS3, and an Xbox....so looking at the back of my TV with all the composite and HDMI cables not to mention power and sensor bar cables....everything is black. But the Wii has two cables that are grey, making things easier for me.

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Haha exactly, your thinking is actually rather foolish.

what better way to stand out than by having a phone....that DOESN'T look like every other phone!

I love the Nintendo Wii, not only for its games, but for its choice in cable color. I have a sound system, PS3, and an Xbox....so looking at the back of my TV with all the composite and HDMI cables not to mention power and sensor bar cables....everything is black. But the Wii has two cables that are grey, making things easier for me.

Xbox OEM cables for the og 360's were grey up until the new black 360's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Samsung wants to overtake the iphone yet they hobble the GS3 by offering it in colors that would be a turn off to many.

Hobble? You consider a phone hobbled by its color?

Personally, I love my Pebble Blue GS3 and I was thrilled that they came in colors other than black. It was a nice change. That said, they could have only offered the phone in "Flaming Traffic Cone Orange" and "Radioactive Flamingo Pink" and it wouldn't have stopped me from buying one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund