11-12-2012 04:02 AM
    lmao il pretend that this is serious in a technical way.... you said your man has a mistress so duh hes having an affair
    install Total Recall and set it to forward all phone conversations to your email
    thanks for the funny title btw

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-12-2012 04:27 AM
    Well I'm glad I made you laugh. And you are correct yes he was/is having an affair and that is the problem! He swears on his life that there is no more contact yet this 'mysterious' SMS appears on his log but surprisingly not in his actual SMS box.

Can I ask a stupid question? Do I install that app on his phone? I bet you are laughing again!
    11-12-2012 04:36 AM
    If this is a true post, time to rid yourself of this partner, not worth the heart ache

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    11-12-2012 05:48 AM
    Well I'm glad I made you laugh. And you are correct yes he was/is having an affair and that is the problem! He swears on his life that there is no more contact yet this 'mysterious' SMS appears on his log but surprisingly not in his actual SMS box.

Can I ask a stupid question? Do I install that app on his phone? I bet you are laughing again!
    not if youre upset, you dont seem to be. yea d/load it from play store on his phone. put your own email adress in.. its not free though unless u know how to get apps free (dont ask!) find a setting so it doesnt notify that call is recorded.
    this is illegal but i hate cheats/liers :banghead:

u ok though?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    11-12-2012 05:52 AM
    looks like theyve removed it from play store!! ill send u the app when i get chance ok x

Lonelyplanet likes this.
    11-12-2012 05:59 AM
    I have humour to help me cope, but no I'm not ok and I wish I could walk away from the relationship but things are never straight forward. I have downloaded the free trial of total recall. I have put it on my phone first to get to grips with it first.

Thank you for your replies. I know how forums work and this post is a bit of an odd one but thanks again for taking the time to reply xx
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-12-2012 06:10 AM
    i love odd and its a refreshing change.

you could also log him into "lattitude" on his google maps app, allow yourself as a friend who's allowed to know his location, and basicly catch him

its maybe the adrenalin keep in u same. just hope ur ok when it sinks in.
    if i was u id go with someone else n take vids n show him x

11-12-2012 07:15 AM
    It has sunk in as I have been in this nightmare situation for 5 months now.

He promises me implicitly that there is no more contact and if that is true I know our marriage will survive but my gut instinct is telling me he is telling porkie pies. I can't just walk away from a 20 year relationship unfortunately

And I guess what you are also saying is that I should believe his call log and that there was no error in showing that he had received a SMS from the evil lady?!
    11-12-2012 07:36 AM
    well think of a random fault, the phone registers calls and text that didnt happen.... multiply that by the coincidence that it was "her" number....
    lucky your hubby is a tech dummy (unless u believe ignorance is bliss)

what i dont understand is that, before i grew up, i was a player and id NEVER have left my phone out of my sight.. how have u got the chance to check his phone?
    does he think youre thick? x

11-12-2012 08:55 AM
    I know he is lying about the text. The silly thing is he is in to technology and is a smart cookie. He kept his phone on him at all times and deleted everything as it happened, but this one day he did not have his phone on him and he forgot to delete stuff so he got busted big time! I now have full access to everything (mobile, email etc.) but even I know that there are ways around that!

I will see what I find with this total recall. Hopefully nothing but I think it is all going to go very wrong very soon for us both
    11-12-2012 11:45 AM
    hope it works out darlin but i learned the hard way, a cheat wont change if u keep lettin them away with it
    good luck x

Lonelyplanet likes this.
    11-13-2012 04:55 AM