using Wii remote with s3

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Yea I search for it and it can't find any Wii remotes. I am doing as per the instructions and still nothing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I use WiiMote controller, once it's sync'd with your device you need to select it as a keyboard/input device.

Exactly, in language and inputs setting, check the box mate :thumbup::thumbup:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Exactly, in language and inputs setting, check the box mate :thumbup::thumbup:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Yeah that has been checked. My phone just cant find any remotes. Ill just keep trying till it works.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
We had to do something with the lil sync button on your remote while the s3 is scanning for devices i think.
Tbh the Mrs helped me lol.
All we could get it to do was move a cursor around the homescreen kinda randomly so i guess u gota map it to do anythin useful....

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I thought it could be used as additional remote. I have 2 and my kids want mW to play with them but obviously I can't because of having two remotes and when I saw this thread I got a bit excited and thought I could use it as a 3rd remote. I am gonna ave to tinkle with it

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Ahh, this app allows you to use the WiiMote as an input device for your S3 and not to use your S3 as a WiiMote. I have 6 WiiMotes so they are not hard to come by in our household.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
That's a shame. I could CDO with another one

Im sure theres apps for that.
Plz jst dont throw it out ta paw bro lol.... Wii moats are cheap:)

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Also, will ANY standard bluetooth keyboard/mouse will work on the s3 and what software is needed?
I dont own a computer and jst love the idea of having a mega powerful 3g Google TV :)

Yes, but not all the funtions may work. Like I bought a 3rd pary one meant for iPads. The special keys did nothing. I could not even program them to work. But the rest was great. All the letters work, all the arrow keys work, all the numbers work. I've and bought a USB presentation device that had a full keyboard you use with your thumb and a pad like the pad on a laptop for moving the mouse. I paid 30 dollars on eBay for it. It also has a laser light on it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy