05-25-2013 05:41 PM
33 12
tools
    i downloaded Wiimote Controller app yday and played with it for a second just navigating the launcher etc.
    does anyone use it for gaming?
    im wondering, if i use the nunchuck, will i be able to map the buttons to play a game like Dead Trigger?
    would be prety cool with phone plugged into tv, music off and headphones on eh?

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-14-2012 11:46 AM
    So let me get this straight, you can use a wii remote to control your phone and vice verser?
    11-17-2012 03:12 AM
    Not sure about vice versa but wii works through BT so yeah.
    I use Wiimote Controller app mate

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-17-2012 11:14 AM
    Lol I use my PS3 controller to play games

The most epic thing would be able to wirelssly use the controller to play via bluetooth, then connect my GS3 to my HDTV using the MHL adapter....it be like having another console
    11-17-2012 06:48 PM
    Totaly thats wot im tryin to do. Ive got the mhl lead, need to play around n see if i can get the nunchuck workin. The main wii remote doesnt have enough buttons

Unbranded Official TW s3.Paisley,Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-17-2012 07:27 PM
    Lol not enough buttons
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-18-2012 12:52 AM
    Lol I use my PS3 controller to play games

The most epic thing would be able to wirelssly use the controller to play via bluetooth, then connect my GS3 to my HDTV using the MHL adapter....it be like having another console
    you can do it this. I did it rooting my phone, but I believe there is an option if you dont want to root it. I am not sure as I tried to do it and it didnt work for me.

I play Megaman 7 and final fantasy VII for ps1 on my HDTV using my phone as console

One of the many reasons I kept my Galaxy S3.
    11-19-2012 12:47 PM
    you can do it this. I did it rooting my phone, but I believe there is an option if you dont want to root it. I am not sure as I tried to do it and it didnt work for me.

I play Megaman 7 and final fantasy VII for ps1 on my HDTV using my phone as console

Ugh I hate that everything has to be done with rooting
    11-19-2012 02:02 PM

What app does this?

Sent From My Rooted/Modded SGSIII - If I've helped you please click 'Thanks'!
    11-19-2012 03:24 PM
    Wii remote doesnt need root.
    Is it 6 axis app or somethin u use for othercontrolllers?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-19-2012 04:15 PM
    I will look into the Wii remote because I only have 2 in the house and Mario kart is great fun with my kids. I can join in and use my phone. Yay

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-20-2012 02:06 AM
    Sixaxis Controller: http://market.android.com/details?id...axiscontroller is the actual app that you use for configuring the Dual Shock controller. There's a free app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibilitychecker that you can use to see if it'll work on your phone.
    It works great with the MHL adapter and the screen mirrored on a big TV.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-20-2012 12:53 PM
    Sixaxis Controller: http://market.android.com/details?id...axiscontroller is the actual app that you use for configuring the Dual Shock controller. There's a free app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ibilitychecker that you can use to see if it'll work on your phone.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanx mate. U know anythin bout usin Wii controllers?

Im loving my MHL-HDMI cable. Hd youtube is cool on big screen

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-20-2012 01:34 PM
    Also, will ANY standard bluetooth keyboard/mouse will work on the s3 and what software is needed?
    I dont own a computer and jst love the idea of having a mega powerful 3g Google TV

11-20-2012 01:40 PM

That app requires the phone to be rooted
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-20-2012 02:57 PM
    Why don't you want to root?
    11-20-2012 03:29 PM
    Why don't you want to root?
    I want to keep my OTA updates and also want to keep all the Samsung features (WiFi Direct, "Smart" features, Kies Air)
    11-20-2012 03:33 PM
    I want to keep my OTA updates and also want to keep all the Samsung features (WiFi Direct, "Smart" features, Kies Air)
    Just by rooting, you keep all that brer. Its flashing u dont wana do

11-20-2012 04:27 PM

Even with flashing there are a lot of roms that keep those features and add many more. The only ones where you lose it are aosp (kind like on galaxy nexus). Other than that probably more than 80% keep those features.

And I have a ps3 remote and I'm rooted. I think you need the usb.otg thingy to connect them wirelessly. Can't remember though.
    funkylogik likes this.
    11-20-2012 06:14 PM

Oh snaps really?

Looks like I will be rooting after AT&T gets this Jelly Bean update!
    I wont be flashing any roms though
    11-20-2012 08:46 PM
    I can't get it to work.

11-26-2012 05:54 AM
    I can't get it to work.

The wii remote?

11-26-2012 02:16 PM
    Yea I search for it and it can't find any Wii remotes. I am doing as per the instructions and still nothing

11-27-2012 04:52 AM
    I use WiiMote controller, once it's sync'd with your device you need to select it as a keyboard/input device.
    11-27-2012 05:52 AM
    I use WiiMote controller, once it's sync'd with your device you need to select it as a keyboard/input device.
    Exactly, in language and inputs setting, check the box mate :thumbup::thumbup:

11-27-2012 08:04 PM
33 12