I would like to make my screen full screen all the time, meaning no notification bar. Simular to how you can take off your notification bar in a launcher like apex or nova

Anyone know of any app that allows full screen all the time for all apps?

I already have an app that can enable the notification bar in any app so I would like to take my notification bar off all the time since I can easily access it with smart statusbar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    11-16-2012 11:58 AM
    It's impossible to do this guy's?

TimV28 likes this.
    11-21-2012 08:59 AM
    A lot of people would love that. Im surprised the toggle doesnt just lock it in whatever position its in.
    Cant be a hard app to make.
    Hope someone finds one.....

I didnt read ur whole post mate sorry. Thought you meant lock it in landscape mode

Id assume apps arent optimised for those dimensions so you'd be left with a blank strip anyway?

You can show statusbar in any app natively btw by sliding your thumb from top bezel onto screen.. games etc

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-21-2012 03:22 PM
    A lot of people would love that. Im surprised the toggle doesnt just lock it in whatever position its in.
    Cant be a hard app to make.
    Hope someone finds one.....

I didnt read ur whole post mate sorry. Thought you meant lock it in landscape mode

Id assume apps arent optimised for those dimensions so you'd be left with a blank strip anyway?

You can show statusbar in any app natively btw by sliding your thumb from top bezel onto screen.. games etc

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    Yea, i want full screen all the time

Someone should make an app or mod for it

11-21-2012 04:01 PM
    I would like to make my screen full screen all the time, meaning no notification bar. Simular to how you can take off your notification bar in a launcher like apex or nova

Anyone know of any app that allows full screen all the time for all apps?

I already have an app that can enable the notification bar in any app so I would like to take my notification bar off all the time since I can easily access it with smart statusbar

Nova Launcher can hide your notification bar, and I think it hides it for all apps too
    11-21-2012 04:48 PM
    Nova Launcher can hide your notification bar, and I think it hides it for all apps too
    Nah bro just in launcher
    I really think it would confuse apps and leave a space where status bar should be, defeating the purpose.

What i want is an app to lock the phone in landscape for youtube etc :thumbup:

11-21-2012 05:02 PM