Just bought the S 3. On my prior HTC, I was able to set up 3 email icons.

1. Gmail -- of course
    2. Email icon for my university email
    3. Email icon for my private practice

I added all three accounts to the new phone. But the generic email icon has both non-gmail accounts. I have to switch to the right account once I am press that icon.
    How do I add another email icon to separate the university and the private practice accounts?
    11-18-2012 06:23 AM
    Just bought the S 3. On my prior HTC, I was able to set up 3 email icons.

1. Gmail -- of course
    2. Email icon for my university email
    3. Email icon for my private practice

I added all three accounts to the new phone. But the generic email icon has both non-gmail accounts. I have to switch to the right account once I am press that icon.
    How do I add another email icon to separate the university and the private practice accounts?
    This does not appear to work in Touchwiz, but it works in Nova Launcher. Tap and hold on an empty space in any home screen. You'll get a list of things you can add to your home screen. Tap "Shortcuts." In the list of shortcuts, scroll down until you see "Email Account." Tap it. You'll get a list of all email accounts for the stock email app. Just select the one you want to create a shortcut for and it will put a shortcut on your home screen directly to the inbox for that one account. You can then move that shortcut into a folder, your dock, or a folder in the dock.

Touchwiz doesn't seem to have the ability to create shortcuts. But I believe that Astro File Manager may let you set one from within the app. I haven't tested that, though.
    winmod21 likes this.
    11-18-2012 09:19 PM
    For the two accounts in the email app, you can set up one in exchange and the other in imap or pop3. Exchange has a different icon from imap, so you would have 3 with Gmail.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    winmod21 likes this.
    11-19-2012 08:50 AM