Basic things that I still don't know how to do.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to go straight to the point.

1- Where are the alarm settings in this phone?
2- How do I add different languages to the keyboard?
3- How do I enable autocorrect?
4- is there anyway to group contacts and have them on a widget that displays their social networks updates? (I really miss that from Windows Phone?

OWybPPgO

Geek Mom
Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

4- is there anyway to group contacts and have them on a widget that displays their social networks updates? (I really miss that from Windows Phone?

1 - Apps - Clock - Alarm (or add an alarm widget to the home screen)
2-3 - I suggest installing an alternate keyboard. I prefer SwiftKey 3, but there are others. That will make your keyboard experience much better.
4 - No idea.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot friend, it would never occur to me using the clock app. I downloaded Swift key and it has both English and Spanish simultaneously without toggling, that's going to be so helpful.

packpackpack

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I really like Alarm Clock Plus. I use the ad free version.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like Alarm Clock Plus. I use the ad free version.

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site

1: I don't mind the stock clock alarm, but I've been using DoubleTwist Alarm Clock for a few months, and it works flawlessly.

2 & 3: Swype is my keyboard of choice and it allows you to add a bunch of languages. It has autocorrect, but I don't use it.

4: I think Contacts+ does this (it used to be called Contapps). It's an alternative contacts app that lets you assign Twitter, Facebook, and other social sites to contacts so you can see all their updates in one place.

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I set up my alarm and it didn't made a sound, not even once. I'll try tomorrow with the third party I downloaded. The swift keyboard works great, as I don't have to toggle between languages.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Set a different tone for it ;)
Theres alarm apps that make u do puzzles etc to shut them up lol... my phone wouldnt survive long!

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2