No 4G? Stuck on 3G

dougeyy

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
So I rooted my S3 a month ago and didn't get a sim card until recently. When I put the sim card in, I was only able to receive edge signals and then I found out that I lost my IMEI and so through hours of fixing this problem I finally got my IMEI back and the 3G to work but I've noticed that I can't seem to get 4G signals on my phone. I've tried other people's sim cards who also have 4G LTE but still I'm stuck on 3G. Does anybody have a similar problem? I have an unlocked T mobile Samsung Galaxy S3.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I know zero about US carriers or LTE but make sure your APN settings are the same as your friends..

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

jj2339

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue once. I had to do a factory reset to figure out which application caused the issue. For me it was juice defender which was blocking my 4g. You probably have an application blocking access.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe T-Mobile doesn't have 4g in your area.? Also an LTE sim.? You wouldn't be able to get any LTE signal with your T-Mobile cause they don't have LTE. Verizon,AT&T,Sprint, Metro pcs, and cricket are the only us carriers to my knowledge that have an LTE network,T-Mobile only has hspa.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20