seidio convert plus vs otterbox defender

Kael Short

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
first off ive done a few searches and found similar topics, but none that seem to state whether or nto there using the convert plus case with the innocell or not. I have a defender right now but my phone only get my about 10 hours or so with what id call medium use, so i was hoping to to get the convert to get me a late day of use out of it. Im just wondering what the size difference between the ob and the convert on the innocell is. I Use my phone for work with cell towers so i need a rugged case that offer protection, but would like to have it last all day well im in the field, which is something 18+ hours. Thanks for ur input!

this SEIDIO | Convert Plus Value Bundle for Samsung Galaxy S III

vs

Samsung Galaxy S3 Case - Defender Series | OtterBox.com

Last edited:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would save the 70$ and buy an OEM 2100 battery for 15.00 to swap out and buy the Defender.....I just bought it actually and it was 32.00 I think on Amazon.....

Kael Short

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My only problem with that is its a pain to be carrying a extra battery around., and I'd find when I need it most is after work when I'm out some where we're I proably won't have the battery and ill forget to pop it in. Like I said I already have a defender. I just wondering how much bigger the innocell with the rugged case is compared. To the other, and if it's as tough

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos