Kies Sync Issues

mousr

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Recently (mid-October), my firmware as updated to v4.1. When I synchronized the phone on the following day, (I usually sync at least once a week since I am a freelance consultant and my data is constantly updated) I received this error:

Kies 2.5 Error with Galaxy S3 v4.1.jpg

I followed up by updating the Kies application to v2.5. Unfortunately, that did not resolve the issue.

Sufficed to say, I have a nice Galaxy S3 which everyone wants, and no contacts, calendar, or tasks, which I want.

Can anyone suggest how to sync with Kies? Samsung and T-Mobile state that they have never encountered this issue. I find that hard to believe.

I have downgraded the Kies application (by uninstalling and cleaning up folders, registry, settings, etc.) to

mousr

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
FireChef,

If there was an issue with the cable, phone, or the USB port, wouldn't Windows have a problem when connecting the phone? Which is not the case.

I run into an issue only with Kies. My I9300 and my T999 are, both, recognized by Windows as modems, MTP devices, Camera, etc. I only run into an issue with Kies.

The issue arises every time; and with every USB port; and with both Samsung cables.

Any other suggestions I can try?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech