Calendar App??

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This has been a pet peave of mine. I loved the calendar in HTC sense.

The one I like the best is Go Calendar. It has a great widget that works well. The new Google calendar widget is also pretty good but doesn't allow scrolling events like Go Calendar.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This has been a pet peave of mine. I loved the calendar in HTC sense.

The one I like the best is Go Calendar. It has a great widget that works well. The new Google calendar widget is also pretty good but doesn't allow scrolling events like Go Calendar.

I liked go calander widget... will it work on Nova Launcher?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I use aCalendar :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I liked go calander widget... will it work on Nova Launcher?

No it doesn't. That was one of the things that has kept me using Go launcher. I wanted to switch to Nova but you need Go launcher to run Go Calendar.

juniorgolf18

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to update - I installed/bought Calengoo. It is by far the best I've used and I tried ALL of them. Built in task app that syncs with Google Tasks eliminated need for GTasks, etc, etc.. Calendar event scheduling is the easiest and most intuitive I've tried.

5 stars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo