Will the galaxy s3 get slow motion record?

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
With the release of 4.1.2 coming soon will the s3 get slow motion like the note 2? If not does any one know of any apps on the play store that can use the camera to record in slow mo?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I'd rather have some better features. Don't know what, but anything that would improve battery life, screen, performance, and something new like RIM is doing with their camera in blackberry. Where the camera takes a video/picture of the person before you actually take the picture, so if you miss the moment you can "turn back" time and get the good shot. All the fancy effects and slow motion can be done on post processing. Luckily that's what I've been doing since high school so I don't have to worry about it. I heard rooted phones already have that ability.

Someone came here asking the same question as you with a video. Best place with software mods after rooting is over at the XDA forums.

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
One of the reasons I went from the GS3 to the Note 2 was for the slow motion camera feature on the Note 2,,,, it's a killer cam feature and I use it a lot,,, why its not on the GS3 or the JB update for the GS3 is a mystery.

Even the iPhone has apps to shoot slow motion video,,,, while there are no Android apps for slow motion video shooting,,, another mystery.

Lovin my Note 2 though after a week or so of getting used to the size.

Cheers
Davyo

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Does it record sound? (Daft question?)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Another daft question.
Does the camera record at a higher frame rate or will it just be same as reducing fps later?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Me see no point in this.

A time lapse camera in conjunction with Google Sky Map now......... :D

zkw5002

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I am having a huge problem with my Samsung s3-I747. Whenever I click on camera, the message "Warning: Camera failed" comes up. I have tried installing different packages to fix the problem but nothing seems to fix this issue. Everywhere i look I am only seeing this work for the s3-I9300 not the I747. I was originally trying to install the ad-on to make slow motion available for my camera.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or show me what i need to download inorder for my camera to work?