I have a "new" logo on the to of the screen on the Album app.
    This like a Computer with a "1" on it... ans i don't know what it does. Nothing append when a click on it. Also, i lost my Delete Button.. Very Strange..
    Attached Thumbnails New Logo ? Where is the delete button-sans-titre.png  
    11-30-2012 06:00 PM
    EDIT: Sorry 'bout that, I didn't look at your attached pic long enough, and was thinking it was up in your notif.bar not realizing it was in your camera settings toolbar. Pls disregard my previous dumb guess. lol Glad to see that marcsledjeski recognized, right away for you, what it was.
    11-30-2012 06:19 PM
    That button means there is a computer nearby that you can stream the pictures from your phone to. When you click on it, it should bring up a list to select the nearby computer you want to stream to. You can then open up Media Player on the computer and select the sync option.
    11-30-2012 06:39 PM
    That button means there is a computer nearby that you can stream the pictures from your phone to. When you click on it, it should bring up a list to select the nearby computer you want to stream to. You can then open up Media Player on the computer and select the sync option.
    Maybe but i don't wish app or how i have done that with my PC.

EDIT : When a turn Off my Wifi, the new Icon disapear and the Delete button is back !
    11-30-2012 06:49 PM
    Video chinese whispers would be cool....

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    11-30-2012 06:51 PM