Touchwiz talking after JellyBean update issue

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Since I updated my S3 to JellyBean Touchwhiz says workspace # of 7 everytime I switch screens. I wanted to play around with touchwhiz on JellyBean but I go to go to Nova Launcher again because it's one of the most annoying things ever. I've been trying to google this for the past 30 minutes with no luck. Any ideas?

Talkback is NOT enabled. And it 0nly seems to be when switching from screen to screen.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Since I updated my S3 to JellyBean Touchwhiz says workspace # of 7 everytime I switch screens. I wanted to play around with touchwhiz on JellyBean but I go to go to Nova Launcher again because it's one of the most annoying things ever. I've been trying to google this for the past 30 minutes with no luck. Any ideas?

Talkback is NOT enabled. And it 0nly seems to be when switching from screen to screen.
As much as I hate to say it, you are probably looking at a factory reset.

xtreme883

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

If you have lightflow you will have to disable it.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
That ^
Plus jellybean works fine with nova launcher!

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Its a bug with light flow and TW launcher.
LF is great, TW launcher is crap, its a no-brainer :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

bassmig

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't have Lightflow, since I had a Canadian variant of the S3 (sgh-i747) and it didn't work with it. Anyone know if it works with North American versions with JB? I used to love BeBerry on blackberry.

I hadn't expected that I would stick with TouchWhiz since having this much real estate and only allowing 4x4 icons is ridiculous unless you have really bad eye sight (I foresee I might need this when we're on Android Whopper).

***UPDATE*** It does appear that lightFlow is now working properly with the Canadiav version on JellyBean, even displaying the correct colors. :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia