Windchill (aka feel like) temperature option for Google Now weather card?

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
In Canada, it is difficult to judge the Winter weather without the windchill temperature because that's what actually we feel.

While I am just getting use to Google Now, it would be great if I can completely eliminate other weather app for this and save some battery, space and processor cycles.

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I guess, someone from AC can close this thread. It looks like not many Android users are concerned about the difference in temperature and wind chill temperature. I hope someone like The Weather Network update their widget to show Tep and wind chill.

Too bad, WC temp is not a concern in most parts of the world. :(

trucky

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I guess, someone from AC can close this thread. It looks like not many Android users are concerned about the difference in temperature and wind chill temperature. I hope someone like The Weather Network update their widget to show Tep and wind chill.

Too bad, WC temp is not a concern in most parts of the world. :(

WC is important if you're at all interested in weather, especially in the winter. Like you say it's a more accurate way of knowing how the temperature will affect you outside. Most of the weather sites I check on have it but you have to drill down a notch or two to find it. You can't just use a simple high/low thermometer and get it. It requires an anemometer and a basic calc to arrive at.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781