Gta 3 performance optimization for GS3...

atheistatic

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right sub forum for this but I couldn't find a gaming board here...
Anyone have any tips for optimizing GTA 3?
I thought the GS3 would be able to flawlessly run it on max but I'm having some serious lagging...
Works great with a PS3 controller though...
Can't wait for Rockstar to get Vice City up and running...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Max is ment for tegra 3 or other quad-core devices. Dual cores lags a bit but its still playable. Just turn it down a notch or two to get the best gameplay.

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

atheistatic

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I did this and experienced a bug with the YouTube app... Try to view it full screen landscape and see if the video freezes but the audio keeps playing...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Im guessin just to use that setting for gaming :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

mdwright1032

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I did this and experienced a bug with the YouTube app... Try to view it full screen landscape and see if the video freezes but the audio keeps playing...

It happened to me as well. I guess just use that feature for certain games and then turn it off when done.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
It happened to me as well. I guess just use that feature for certain games and then turn it off when done.

10points to anyone who can find (no chance) or write a "gaming" toggle that does everything it can to be optimized...... overclock if youre flashed. Change dev settin's, adjust screen and sound, txt the Mrs to stay the **** away! :)
I get too many app ideas but the brain of a scarecrow.
I need to meet a mad code deamon who likes a drink and i say we'd be rich...

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer: