Right at the micro usb jack?
    Not good for a 5month old phone plus this is my 2nd one lol wrapped up with vinyl tape... :banghead:
    Imo they should have been sideward pointed or had a longer thick rubber flexible part

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    12-06-2012 06:31 PM
    Nope. Mine is in the exact same flawless condition as the day I I unboxed it. Which is surprising because I don't treat it very gently.
    12-06-2012 06:37 PM
    No way, yeah i abuse mine.
    Maybe UK got the rejects lol.
    Did u get the one-piece type or detchable usb?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    12-06-2012 06:46 PM

Mine is a two piece detachable. It seems pretty rugged.
    12-06-2012 07:08 PM
    Mine is crap man. Extremely loose. Wobbles around in the charging port. Not stiff at all
    12-06-2012 07:16 PM
    Mine is a two piece detachable. It seems pretty rugged.
    Mine is the one-piece long skinny one (unlike any other android ive had)
    Its good coz its long n flexible for usin while plugged in but wonder why diff' regeons get diff variants?
    The one i got is same as on the budget samsungs..

12-06-2012 08:02 PM
    Mine is crap man. Extremely loose. Wobbles around in the charging port. Not stiff at all
    From the box mate?

12-06-2012 08:04 PM
    I used to love my big long white Kindle reader wire for using while charging but it became dodgy...

12-06-2012 08:06 PM
    Might just get a 1m USB extension from $store

12-06-2012 08:08 PM
    I still have my original on from my Fascinate over two years old now. I also have a couple of crappy dollar store jobs from when I had dirty job sites....

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-06-2012 08:11 PM
    Like ummm what kinda dirty jobs? :P
    I used to love Blackberry chargers..... wonder where clairs is????
    Or have they started doin the 2-piece ones?

12-06-2012 08:17 PM

I got the detachable USB and everything working fine. But I only had this phone for few months.
    12-06-2012 08:18 PM
    From the box mate?

Yep the one that came with it. Loosest charger I've ever used

I do bring it everywhere and I sleep with my phone bending all the charger so maybe that's the problem
    12-06-2012 08:21 PM
    Yep the one that came with it. Loosest charger I've ever used
    Thats crap man. I got an mhl-hdmi adaptor exactly like that, mailed them n they sent replacement without a problem. A week later the replacement is stone dead so now i have to send it away for refund grrp.
    Only reason i didnt buy samsung was in protest to them changin pin configuration (still havent heard a valid reason) but il be gettin a sammy 1 this time....
    Soz bit off topic.
    everything should be universal though, headphones, etc imo

12-06-2012 08:26 PM
    I work in some really dusty areas and do not want to mess up the stock cable...

If everything was universal, they couldnt pull an Apple on us and make money on the accessories....
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-06-2012 08:34 PM
    I work in some really dusty areas and do not want to mess up the stock cable...

If everything was universal, they couldnt pull an Apple on us and make money on the accessories....
    Precisely

12-06-2012 09:00 PM
    Precisely

......pizza basement? :P

12-06-2012 09:02 PM
    Mine is flawless, still in the outlet by my bed that I plugged it into when I got it.

Never been moved

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile
    12-06-2012 09:05 PM
    ......pizza basement? :P

How about a mix of pizza shops, and crawlspaces

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    12-06-2012 09:56 PM