I've had the phone for about a week and have sadly dropped it 3 times already. I don't have a case yet so the phone is still in new condition. I dropped it tonight in walmart when I reached in my pocket and it came out and dropped on the solid floor. Luckily the device is still flawless. They are too slippery without a case but I'm trying to hold out until xmas. They are durable
    Srambo217 and funkylogik like this.
    12-06-2012 06:53 PM
    Thank you.
    Glad you got a good batch of glass man.
    (Get a case though, tell santa its an emergency n uv been good)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:
    12-06-2012 07:32 PM
    I dropped mine yesterday for the first time while getting in the car . No case. Landed glass down on the garage floor. After a moment of panic, I picked it up and it was fine. Whew.
    12-07-2012 11:26 AM
    I have dropped my phoen b4 but luckily it was in a case....I cant go on without a case on my phone, its always the first accessory I get before I even get the phone lol
    12-07-2012 01:11 PM
    At least we finally have someone to speak for the durability of this device.

Galaxy SIII
    My Podcast-http://cyberears.com/index.php/Show/audio/6030
    My Blog-https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blo....blogspot.com/
    funkylogik likes this.
    12-07-2012 01:16 PM
    I wish I could say the same for mine. I had mine for all of a week, dropped it on the carpeted floor a few times, maybe three or four from no more than three feet up, and after the last one the screen stopped working. It's not cracked or anything, but the display just doesn't work. I can hear it boot up, and oddly the touch still works, I can unlock the phone and adjust the volume, but the display just doesn't turn on anymore.

Thankfully I'm getting a free replacement. Hopefully I just had a defective phone, and my next one will be more durable.
    12-09-2012 06:52 PM